update on the poker world

Over the last week alot has been happening in my life and I haven't been able to go on the computer. Can anyone please give me some updates on what has happened in the poker world and If anyone at this site has won a tournament recently? I would look up some stuff my self but I don't have any time.Thank you

2 pair now beats trips but not a set. JFarrell made millions.
what will your coworkers think when they find out that your picking on people.....they will be shocked ....you have really let alot of ppl down today kumbya boy....hey, whens arts and crafts hour??
Over the last week alot has been happening in my life and I haven't been able to go on the computer. Can anyone please give me some updates on what has happened in the poker world and If anyone at this site has won a tournament recently? I would look up some stuff my self but I don't have any time.Thank you
Andy Bloch won the $10K Ultimate Poker Showdown at the Plaza.A UK guy won the WPT event at the Aviation Club in Paris.DN had a birthday - all his friends were away.No one won anything here and most posters are still stupid idiots.You're welcome.... and now I get my shot in. Though I find the arrogance (or stupidity) of your post to be interesting, it seemed like a good question - "what has happened in the past week of note in the poker world?" My answer is above... last weeks answer was more interesting though.Anway, you don't lack time, you lack the expert knowledge to find the info you want online easily (try google and cardplayer, pokerpages or pokerwire) or have no poker friends.
Andy Bloch won the $10K Ultimate Poker Showdown at the Plaza.A UK guy won the WPT event at the Aviation Club in Paris. WPT event had a weaker field this year??at first i thought that most of the pros (us) would go play it. too costly perhaps?

Todd took all his dad's money in the big game and wouldn't even pay for his cab.Daniel and Annie set aside their differences and together put an end to world hunger.Hellmuth finally stopped whining about bad beats when a mobster cut out his tounge.Neverwin lost his match with Daniel and as tribute required all the members of his forum to become fcp's personal slaves.So what's been going on in your neck of the woods?

• 3 weeks later...

Andy Bloch won the $10K Ultimate Poker Showdown at the Plaza. A UK guy won the WPT event at the Aviation Club in Paris. DN had a birthday - all his friends were away. No one won anything here and most posters are still stupid idiots. You're welcome.... and now I get my shot in. Though I find the arrogance (or stupidity) of your post to be interesting, it seemed like a good question - "what has happened in the past week of note in the poker world?" My answer is above... last weeks answer was more interesting though. Anway, you don't lack time, you lack the expert knowledge to find the info you want online easily (try google and cardplayer, pokerpages or pokerwire) or have no poker friends.-ElkangActually I do lack time, my dad just had his voicebox removed due to cancer. He feels very scared not being able to talk and needs someone with him at all times. Thank you for thinking you know how much time I have to do things in life. I was hoping just one person would respond and give the information that takes a few seconds instead of making me look this up with my slow computer. Thank you for the answer and your idea of knowing anything about my life and how much time I have to do things. Thank you

Actually I do lack time, my dad just had his voicebox removed due to cancer. He feels very scared not being able to talk and needs someone with him at all times. Can he blow smoke rings out of the hole?I've allways wondered that.How long did he smoke?

Smash,that reminds me of a post I was browsing from awhile agoDid you quit smoking for good ?It sucks watching someone die of lung cancer.But the person I knew wouldn't quit until diagnosed...not even after a huge scare that turned out to be benign, 10 years earlier.

I don't know If he can blow smoke rings. He smoked for 37 years. He got lung cancer 13 years ago yet continued smoking without my or the rest of the families knowing. This is his fourth time with cancer. He has finally quit smoking.

www.cardplayer.com
Yeah, i think cardplayer covers the online success of FCP members - they have a special correspondent who has all the online sites logged in to watch the success of members such as Smash, Custom, and me.
Andy Bloch won the $10K Ultimate Poker Showdown at the Plaza. A UK guy won the WPT event at the Aviation Club in Paris. DN had a birthday - all his friends were away. No one won anything here and most posters are still stupid idiots. You're welcome.... and now I get my shot in. Though I find the arrogance (or stupidity) of your post to be interesting, it seemed like a good question - "what has happened in the past week of note in the poker world?" My answer is above... last weeks answer was more interesting though. Anway, you don't lack time, you lack the expert knowledge to find the info you want online easily (try google and cardplayer, pokerpages or pokerwire) or have no poker friends.-ElkangActually I do lack time, my dad just had his voicebox removed due to cancer. He feels very scared not being able to talk and needs someone with him at all times. Thank you for thinking you know how much time I have to do things in life. I was hoping just one person would respond and give the information that takes a few seconds instead of making me look this up with my slow computer. Thank you for the answer and your idea of knowing anything about my life and how much time I have to do things. Thank you
Your dad sucks.