Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

DN's name came up in this thread about the WPT show with Barry Greenstein vs. Blair Rodman.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&fpart=all&vc=1About 2/3 of the way down the thread he says that Daniel is "selective" about reporting cash game results. This is such a passive-aggressive insult to DN, and all of us that love to follow his progress.Anyone who doesn't have a 2+2 membership should sign up and respond in that thread to let Greenstein know who he's messing with.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DN's name came up in this thread about the WPT show with Barry Greenstein vs. Blair Rodman.http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&fpart=all&vc=1About 2/3 of the way down the thread he says that Daniel is "selective" about reporting cash game results. This is such a passive-aggressive insult to DN, and all of us that love to follow his progress.Anyone who doesn't have a 2+2 membership should sign up and respond in that thread to let Greenstein know who he's messing with.
You tell em Steve Dave!!!! Honestly, I don't think you need to start such an uprising because Barry Greenstein said something about Daniel. Most are aware of their "differences".

You know Negreanu isn't gaye, right? He's kind of a married guy, with a wife and a dog and a picket fence and everything. I'm not trying to shatter your whole world or anything, please don't go cutting yourself. I just want to make sure you know that your love will go unrequited. If you have any pottery you'd like to sell, I can hook you up with a guy from this site who might be interested. You two would probably have a lot to talk about.

If you have any pottery you'd like to sell, I can hook you up with a guy from this site who might be interested. You two would probably have a lot to talk about.
I'm pretty sure he's going to kill someone someday... and I bet I am pretty high on that list

Seems like a pretty reasonable comment he made.

Regardless of whether Greenstein's comments are true or not, there appears to be some ego involved in that comment...if somebody is mis-reporting their gains, who cares, it's not going to matter to his wallet either way.

Reading what Barry wrote doesn't look like its a big malicious attack on DN's character or anything. And when it comes down to it, it's just his opinion and nothing else. DN knows how much he makes at the end of the day and has no reason to lie to impress forum members or anyone that reads his figures.

Speedz that's the gayest anyone in the world who hasn't made pottery for Daniel has ever been on this site
Whatever, call me gay. I'm sorry that I can admit when a man's looks and power makes him extremely attractive.Sorry I'm in touch with my feelings.
The only thing "selective" is your post there speedy. Barry said that he feels Daniel is honest in his reporting and like all humans and poker players is selective about wins and losses. He also stated that Daniel has done well speriodically playing the big game. That is a fact and a compliment from Barry. So your post is basically pointless, well done.
He basically calls our leader a liar. I don't see how that is at all reasonable.
My my grandma....you're sounding quite.....cultish......you take your meds today?

The only person more arrogant than Barry are a few people on this siteIs it true that the fcp store will soon be selling DN codpieces because I need to own one and i have lots of FPPs

61 users reading this ??:wants to make out with Tim in the back face:
FYP, and holy crap. I never knew a Negreanu-loving fairyboy could garner such a following so quickly.
Hey speedz stop being such a DN fanboy. Rag doll. Barry Greenstein and DN have made up and are best friends now. Stop trying to start sh*t
Barry's the one starting shit, not me.
FYP, and holy crap. I never knew a Negreanu-loving fairyboy could garner such a following so quickly.
cup.jpg

Speedz if you could be Daniels on the side lover - say he'd put you up in a vegas apartment and spend tues and thurs nights with you as long as Lori didn't find out - could you live with that or do you need 100% of his love?

what a non story! Barry says he basically thinks DN is honest and has done well recently, but maybe dosen't fully disclose everything. Wow, you really want to make a Barry DN fight, do better then that.

Hey, it's not my fault you have a crush on a straight man, I just tried to clue you into the fact that he isn't interested in riffling your chips. No need to get all defensive on me.