I Need To Prove Im Right

call or fold  

83 members have voted

1. 1. You have 28 suited behind the button 3rd hand of the tourney, do u call a 8X blind raise having 150X

• call
    • fold

I chose to call and then folded when the flop completely missed me. I thought the risk was worth it even though its a hit or miss hand. It sparked a big arguement. I just wanted to see what people thought. Conservative/agressive.

If your 2 was a 7 or 9 then yes, call 82 is ridiculous to play while the blinds are low, there is no ante, and the pot isn't worth taking post flop.

Before opening this thread, I set the over/under on the post count of the OP at 10, and I took the under. Glad to know I was right. Y'all can carry on with your day now.

I chose to call and then folded when the flop completely missed me. I thought the risk was worth it even though its a hit or miss hand. It sparked a big arguement. I just wanted to see what people thought. Conservative/agressive.
I don't understand why you would call in the first place. To get a 8 high flush? To flop trips or 2 pair? You are extremly dominated by a crapload of hands and there is no reason to make the call at that point.

OK, bad call, but I just wanted to win a pot :club: is that to mush to ast for :D 2 pair or trips was all I hoped forbesides, it was only 80 chips and I forgot to mention only 2 other people where in the handbut still a bad call

Not a bad call. If you flopped two pair or trips, you're golden. If there's a bet on the flop, and you're the last to muck, you can show the junk that you played and the table will think that you play those hands every time. Then, you can tighten up and just play the top ten starting hands.

OK, bad call, but I just wanted to win a pot :club: is that to mush to ast for :D 2 pair or trips was all I hoped forbesides, it was only 80 chips and I forgot to mention only 2 other people where in the handbut still a bad call
that makes it more of a terrible call.
Before opening this thread, I set the over/under on the post count of the OP at 10, and I took the under. Glad to know I was right. Y'all can carry on with your day now.
well at least SOMEBODY's right around here :rolleyes:OP, the call is better if you think it's a blatant steal and intend to look up the villian with a check-raise. 3 hands into a tournament I'd say folding is the right call with even the loosest of players. I'M one of those sickly loose guys so u should listen to me...I'm a pretty big deal. Just serious.

if you are gonna call with that hand what are'nt you going to call5with? You basically could justify anything except for like 27o etc. if you were gonna play that. So take your azz to strat and post and lurk there, because you strategy is slightly lacking here sir.

You take the concept of suited gap connectors too far.And what if THEY WERE NOT SOOOOOTED!!!???
I call then....trip draw 2 pair draw, and the double flush draw definitly +ev

like is this **** serious?did I really just read a post saying "I called a raise 8x the BB with 2 8, what do you think?"I think you need to move down to play money

On a side note, anytime you start anything off with: "I need to prove I'm right", you're most likely wrong, and might want to try that thing out called thinking.It won't hurt you, I promise.

I think the poll should add an option that says " Go all in over the top to teach that mother f*cker not to steal my big blind"Thats what I would have voted for. :club: