Anybody Going To Ac This Weekend?

A10 basketball tournament, WSOP circuit events, etc..What are people's plans? I struck out on getting a poker rate anywhere so it looks like the Quality Inn by the airport. Any thoughts on particularly good games, stuff to do, etc.?

I was there last weekend for my Bachelor party, why didn't we choose this weekend instead!?? I highly recommend Bare Exposure, it's a 5 minute walk from the trop. And it's BYOB. And you won't be disappointed by the girls :)If you go, don't bring cell phones. They make you check them at the door and charge you an extra $3 for it.

I was there last weekend for my Bachelor party, why didn't we choose this weekend instead!?? I highly recommend Bare Exposure, it's a 5 minute walk from the trop. And it's BYOB. And you won't be disappointed by the girls :)If you go, don't bring cell phones. They make you check them at the door and charge you an extra $3 for it.
the "juice bars" like that can get pretty wild, there is one in kansas that i have been to a few times that havent ever been disapointing, i cant even imagine how it would be in a city like AC