If i heard that right they tip anywhere from, $5 to $100 for a good hand. So i shouldnt feel to bad about throwing just a buck or two for the pots i rake that come no where close to the size of the pots they win?

If i heard that right they tip anywhere from, $5 to $100 for a good hand. So i shouldnt feel to bad about throwing just a buck or two for the pots i rake that come no where close to the size of the pots they win?
You shouldn't feel bad about tipping the dealer 1-2 dollars regardless of what they do on HSP.
what time / channel is HSP on?
The new episodes are on Monday's at 9:00PM (same time as "24" thank god for DVR's). They also play a repeat show before and after the new episode as well as other days throughout the week. I'm pretty sure they re-air the newest episode sometime during the week but not exactly sure when that is, the DVR just records all of them.

at coushatta (in louisiana) this weekend, a clueless asian lately was tipping $20 or more on hands... IN A FRICKIN 2/5 GAME!!!!!!it was just on the bigger pots... when she was chasing down her flush etc... then shed start throwing red chips to the dealer saying "you want more?"one dealer made $100 in 3 hands off her... RIDICULOUS

The new episodes are on Monday's at 9:00PM (same time as "24" thank god for DVR's). They also play a repeat show before and after the new episode as well as other days throughout the week. I'm pretty sure they re-air the newest episode sometime during the week but not exactly sure when that is, the DVR just records all of them.
It's on Thursday at either 8 or 9PM.
Did Todd just tip the dealer 1$ ? lolthrows a 100 chip and asks for 99 back?!?! hehe
He did. I don't know the guy, but he comes across as one of the players with a real celebrity attitude. Wouldn't it have been much more appropriate to ask the dealer for change for the $100, then toss her a tip (be it a buck or 10) afterwards instead of asking for $99 back? It just sounded completely insulting to me. Maybe it was a joke.
He did. I don't know the guy, but he comes across as one of the players with a real celebrity attitude. Wouldn't it have been much more appropriate to ask the dealer for change for the $100, then toss her a tip (be it a buck or 10) afterwards instead of asking for $99 back? It just sounded completely insulting to me. Maybe it was a joke.
Given that he has $5 chips sitting right there, you can imagine there are easier ways to tip a buck. What he did, see, is tip $100, and make a little jopke.

I'm VERY certain that Todd Brunson is one of the players who doesn't tip after every pot he wins (on HSP), instead he tips all at once when he leaves. As we found out last night, that particular group of players were getting ready to leave so it makes sense that he would just tip her all at once, I mean he didn't play many hands that session so if he tipped her $5 a hand she would of made much less. IMO he was very generous with his toke of $100.

Worst disguided post from a dealer about tipping. Ever.

Earlier in the ep someone (Harman?) tossed the dealer a $100 and asked for $75 back. I assumed Todd was making this joke in reference to that.Also just a few hands earlier Todd tipped the dealer so he wasn't waiting until the end of the session.