And Now, Ive Seen It All

ok, ive been bubbling every mtt i play lately, and constantly losing my cash game buyins, and getting 4th in every sng. that aside, i have to say i have now seen everything in online poker. ggafter my predraw boat was cracked to literally bubble me out with a big stack in a 5$ PL5CD mtt today when the guy drew 3 to quads, this happens.http://www.pokerhand.org/?795441or the basicsme - $6ish.. bougth in for min due to how bad i get whooped at 5cd with the best hand. get dealt KKKxx, already know im going to lose somehow. i raise the standard 3x, button calls... i draw 2, draw quads. yippee. he draws 1, i bet 3x bb again, he min raises, i shove minraise, he calls. 6789 10 spades for a striaght flush. ggi mean, in retrospect he makes a normal standard call predraw, with at worst a gutterball sf draw, and hits his 1 outer after i hit my miracle card

ok, ive been bubbling every mtt i play lately, and constantly losing my cash game buyins, and getting 4th in every sng. that aside, i have to say i have now seen everything in online poker. ggafter my predraw boat was cracked to literally bubble me out with a big stack in a 5$ PL5CD mtt today when the guy drew 3 to quads, this happens.http://www.pokerhand.org/?795441or the basicsme - $6ish.. bougth in for min due to how bad i get whooped at 5cd with the best hand. get dealt KKKxx, already know im going to lose somehow. i raise the standard 3x, button calls... i draw 2, draw quads. yippee. he draws 1, i bet 3x bb again, he min raises, i shove minraise, he calls. 6789 10 spades for a striaght flush. ggi mean, in retrospect he makes a normal standard call predraw, with at worst a gutterball sf draw, and hits his 1 outer after i hit my miracle card
PM me if you want lessons on how to be a luckbox.
  • 1 month later...
lol what is with whatarun bumping all these threads?
i think he read that the more posts you have, the bigger your weiner is.. and hes feeling a little lacking in that department
i think he read that the more posts you have, the bigger your weiner is.. and hes feeling a little lacking in that department
yeah that must be it
tough luck.. stick with it and you'll be fine.
whatarunaaThe Ron Jeremy of FCPDo you have this as your title because you are the fat, hairy, mole like man of FCP? or for some other reason?
i dunno but thank god this thread was bumped... just awesome.
hes not lying, he im'd me and sounded like he was happier than a schoolgirl about this hand