Doyle B. In Trouble With The American Government?

that's been several months ago, and nothing's come of it.doubt anything will. but yeah, they were looking at his bid to purchase the wpt as fraudulent. don't think they could prove it though.

Was anyone else lucky enough at that time to own WPTE at $11/share when it skyrocketed over 23 on that news? I sold it for ~$1300 profit before it came crashing again.

Was anyone else lucky enough at that time to own WPTE at $11/share when it skyrocketed over 23 on that news? I sold it for ~$1300 profit before it came crashing again.
i actually wish i dabbled in the stock market. i know how, i just don't have the guts to.although i could probably tear it up.
i actually wish i dabbled in the stock market. i know how, i just don't have the guts to.although i could probably tear it up.
Just another form of gambling really :-)
Just another form of gambling really :-)
yeah, exactly.I remember in high school we did a stock market challenge in one of my classes. I actually enjoyed it.Just never thought I'd be willing to put actual money down on it.
yeah, exactly.I remember in high school we did a stock market challenge in one of my classes. I actually enjoyed it.Just never thought I'd be willing to put actual money down on it.
My stock pick of the month is Tivo (Symbol on Nasdaq is TIVO also). Their earnings came in a little light last week and it brought the stock down a bit to a very buyable level. It's about $6.60 a share right now. I am never hesistant about buying stock in "the next big thing." I figure in a year Tivo will be in nearly 1/3 to 1/2 of the households in america and also have more international exposure. 12 month price target: $11-13/share.

i dunno, with cable and satellite companies now offering their own dvr, i don't see too many people paying an extra bill for a service they can get from their cable providers.could always be wrong though.

They are still the industry leader...there is always room for competition, this is America. But if anyone stands to profit from DVR's blowing up it is them. Plus there is patent infringements and lawsuits going through, some of which they have already won - this could make for sick licensing fee's.Check It Out here

I was thinkin' of taken my weiner dog farm public, or at least have a few outside investor's. If a person will put up 100,000 dollars I will give them a company car or pickup to drive. Plus I almost promise that your investment will be over %1000 in 2 years. Trust me on this one. I swear I am a honest person, and would never beat anyone out of money.I am tellin ya, I am honest. I only want to do the right thing. You fellers think about it. You would never find a more honest person than me.

I was thinkin' of taken my weiner dog farm public, or at least have a few outside investor's. If a person will put up 100,000 dollars I will give them a company car or pickup to drive. Plus I almost promise that your investment will be over %1000 in 2 years. Trust me on this one. I swear I am a honest person, and would never beat anyone out of money.I am tellin ya, I am honest. I only want to do the right thing. You fellers think about it. You would never find a more honest person than me.
yeah here no problem.