Weak Fold?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t1200 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero (t46292)Button (t9750)SB (t23006)BB (t75636)UTG (t17681)UTG+1 (t27815)MP1 (t11098)MP2 (t14253)MP3 (t44469)Preflop: Hero is CO with A :club: , K :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t2400, 2 folds, MP3 raises to t6000, 4 folds, (incl Hero...)With a raise, and a re-raise, are we cool to fold here, or should I be calling this preflop??? Re-raising???

Don't post results after your decision point. Seeing the flop & turn and the action will influence opinions.Anyway, I hate laying down AK as much as the next guy. But with an UTG raise and a RR (coming from the only other person at the table that could knock you out (save 1k, but that irrelevant)) you're likely beat and can fold here, having quite a healthy stack to fight on in a better spot.

No I don't think it's weak at all. You're already at the FT so there's no need to gamble for the sake of gambling / accumulating chips. Just be glad that you had the position and stack size to lay this down. As a short stack UTG you're forced to push this and run into AA. As an EP raiser you're faced with a tough decision - playing AK OOP.

Totally read-dependant, IMO. But there is no reason to gamble against the other big stack at this point, so I don't mind it. The other two options aren't bad either, even though calling 6000 chips there with UTG1 left to act is kinda sucky.UTG1's hand is pretty transparent with the minraise (low-mid pair or broadway A, probably) and MP3 is essentially saying that he's liking his chances against that range, so I'd put him on JJ+, AK. You only have 26% equity against those ranges, assuming neither player is getting out of hand here.

Anyone here like smooth-calling, and re-evaluating on the flop? That is, ofcourse, if the original raiser doesn't push... but if he does, I'm pretty sure we can fold, knowing he would need a good hand to push into a reraise and a call. (JJ+, AK)