• Please log in to reply
265268 replies to this topic

#209041 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,726 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

"Um, I don't think I asked for your opinion on the situation. I've been friends with this guy longer than I've known you. "

Yeah, it looks like brvheart was right.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#209042 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

View Postbrvheart, on 26 February 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

Yeah, it looks like brvheart was right.

What would you consider to be a proper response?

#209043 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 10,010 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

strat should have sent her a picture of his dick and said i'll bet he can't beat this so i know you'll be back.

#209044 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

"No, he can't, but now he doesn't have to beat it."

#209045 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

I don't know. I could be totally wrong about everything. I've spent a lot of time online, I can generally tell when someone is trolling me. sure feels it, whiskers being the only voice of dissent so far.
QUOTE (Spademan @ Thursday, April 5th, 2012, 2:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#209046 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 9,397 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

Posted Image
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#209047 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,482 posts

no you've got it totally wrong man, this guy who previously made a move on her, had a live-in girlfriend who apparently felt threatened enough to end their friendship, went out of his way to hang out with her immediately after the relationship ended, and then got her absurdly drunk and brought her into his bed... no, this is all totally platonic.
The only way to speak "loudly" on the internet is to TYPE IN CAPS. AND I RARELY TYPE IN CAPS.

#209048 JubilantLankyLad

JubilantLankyLad

you can't see me!

• Members
  • 9,397 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PANDA

Hmmm, shoulda found a bigger image, methinks.
there were no special effects, no special effects.

#209049 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

I don't know. I could be totally wrong about everything. I've spent a lot of time online, I can generally tell when someone is trolling me. sure feels it, whiskers being the only voice of dissent so far.

Feels more like trying to suss out your true feelings rather than trolling. Obviously you have a lot more details than I do.

View PostInternetExplorer, on 26 February 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

no you've got it totally wrong man, this guy who previously made a move on her, had a live-in girlfriend who apparently felt threatened enough to end their friendship, went out of his way to hang out with her immediately after the relationship ended, and then got her absurdly drunk and brought her into his bed... no, this is all totally platonic.

I don't think anyone questions Bizzle's intentions. Is that part of your issue here?

#209050 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I watched the movie Flight last night. For the first 95% of the movie I thought it might be the unauthorized autobiography of Beans played by a black guy. But no way Beans goes out like that at the end, right?

Theraflu, on 24 October 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Drinking alone makes being alone more awesome.

#209051 The Ocho

The Ocho

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Is that first time suss has been used in this thread? I think it might be. I'm sure you already know the answer to that.

Theraflu, on 24 October 2014 - 05:05 PM, said:

Drinking alone makes being alone more awesome.

#209052 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 10,010 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

ronny is going to have a goddamn stroke when he finds out about this. shake might too.

see the problem is that there is always grey area. she can always claim this or that or whatever and say she didn't think you would feel this way about it and that its all friendly and all this and that and whatever the **** women are saying. but she strikes me as someone who is too smart to not know you don't want to hear this shit. so either she is pure evil or she just wants some attention. either way **** that noise, you got a thigh slapper and you don't need this shit. i don't know man. ****in women man.

#209053 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

View PostThe Ocho, on 26 February 2013 - 09:54 AM, said:

Is that first time suss has been used in this thread? I think it might be. I'm sure you already know the answer to that.

Turns out it is. That's surprising to me; it's a common saying, right?

View PostEssay21, on 26 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

see the problem is that there is always grey area. she can always claim this or that or whatever and say she didn't think you would feel this way about it and that its all friendly and all this and that and whatever the **** women are saying. but she strikes me as someone who is too smart to not know you don't want to hear this shit. so either she is pure evil or she just wants some attention. either way **** that noise, you got a thigh slapper and you don't need this shit. i don't know man. ****in women man.

I'm just not sure what kind of friend InEx is going to be if she can't talk to him about stuff that's going on in her life. You don't get to just choose what you want to hear. Is that something you would ever say to one of your bros? I mean, this is why guys and girls can't really be friends.

If IE had told her his long story about boner-spooning with that one chick and she said, "I don't want to hear about that," what would we be saying about that?

#209054 iZuma

iZuma

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

no stroke from me. it's obvious she's messing with him. no need for more thought after that. my real concern lies with how beans is going to smuggle gallons of booze onto a cruise ship.

#209055 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 10,010 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostWhiskers, on 26 February 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

I'm just not sure what kind of friend InEx is going to be if she can't talk to him about stuff that's going on in her life. You don't get to just choose what you want to hear. Is that something you would ever say to one of your bros? I mean, this is why guys and girls can't really be friends.

If IE had told her his long story about boner-spooning with that one chick and she said, "I don't want to hear about that," what would we be saying about that?

that's the thing. they aren't really friends and they never will be. she isn't stupid and she should know that. so **** her and this peter. sounds like a real loser too.

#209056 Whiskers

Whiskers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostEssay21, on 26 February 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

that's the thing. they aren't really friends and they never will be. she isn't stupid and she should know that. so **** her and this peter. sounds like a real loser too.

So what are we doing here then? You know, the royal we.

And I agree; total loser. He's no Stratamatic, that's for sure.

#209057 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Was just going to say paraphrase the Aceman that she's either dumb or evil, but my dude SA beat me to it. I agree with him now.

Snowing pretty good here. Wish I didn't have to pack and shit tonight or I'd go and hit up the shitty local snowhill with my roommate and do some shredding. Still might. **** it.

#209058 InternetExplorer

InternetExplorer

password1

• Members
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

thigh slapper: is that like a really good joke?

#209059 iZuma

iZuma

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

he means your penis. he's always thinking about your penis apparently. probably thinking about it right now.

#209060 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,945 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Yes.

Decided against skiing. Been so long I know I'll eat it a few times and the last thing I need is to be super sore for climbing grain bins the next few days. Can't hang like I used to. We're getting old boys.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users