Post Rapture Pet Rescue Service

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny:"You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind. We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. EachEternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus."

I don't beleive it.Obviously they are just rounding up food for the coming wrath of God.But I am selling Rapture insurance.If the rapture happens and you are left behind, then you will receive double your initial investment.Increments of $100 gladly accepted PTBalloon on Stars Send a check

What a great idea.Unicorn attack insurance.Stating catagorically they don't believe that nonsense absolves any ethical issues I might have had.
Who hacked your account?
Well, the rapture is next Saturday at 6 PM so we need to have our party plans pooper scoopers in order.
Ha...I am in the mid tribulation camp so I believe we will see the first 6 seals opened before the Rapture.So no way that its coming this Saturday. There needs to be so many things happening before that.
Ha...I am in the mid tribulation camp so I believe we will see the first 6 seals opened before the Rapture.So no way that its coming this Saturday. There needs to be so many things happening before that.
Yeah, but we're already five seals in, so just one more...
Yeah, but we're already five seals in, so just one more...
The Great Earthquake? I can't see that happening anytime soon.Cosmic Disturbances? What like UFOs?Sealing of the 144,000? Man those JWs are going to be pissed
Whoa! Really? You'd think that would be big news right now.
The dems are trying to keep the lid on this till after the election.I mean who else they got?Of course the head shot thing is in Revelations13:3 says that after the head is mortally wounded, it will rise again.If Osama was the head ( the word can easily mean king or leader )....then Al Qeada rises from the 'wound'....Here's another person's interpretation of that verse.
Revelation 13:3 tells us that one of the beast's heads was "fatally wounded." I want to clarify something of a misinterpretation of this verse. Many people believe that the Antichrist will be mortally wounded in the head. This is not the correct interpretation. The "head" in this verse is a king. The king will be mortally wounded. That's it. How he is mortally wounded is not stated. He could be shot in the head. He could be poisoned. He could be knifed in the back. The verses only describes that the head (the Antichrist) will be mortally wounded.The interesting part is that the Antichrist will be healed from his mortal wound. In other words, he will rise from the dead or at least will convince the world that he rose from the dead. This is why the world will believe he is a god and will follow him. The world will believe this miracle of the Antichrist coming back from the dead, whether real or falsified, and will worship the beast or Antichrist as a god.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-fai...LvBiG_blog.htmlWashington Post posed this question for people to respond to-Q. Family Radio evangelist Harold Camping believes that he has calculated the exact date of the rapture: May 21, 2011. While many are laughing at the suggestion, Camping’s followers are taking him seriously, bringing his message of impending doom to billboards and public spaces around the country. What does your tradition teach about the end of the world? How does end time theology impact real world behavior? Dawkins response,A. Why is a serious newspaper like the Washington Post giving space to a raving loon? I suppose the answer must be that, unlike the average loon, this one has managed to raise enough money to launch a radio station and pay for billboards. I don’t know where he gets the money, but it would be no surprise to discover that it is contributed by gullible followers – gullible enough, we may guess, to go along with him when he will inevitably explain, on May 22nd, that there must have been some error in the calculation, the rapture is postponed to . . . and please send more money to pay for updated billboards.So, the question becomes, why are there so many well-heeled, gullible idiots out there? Why is it that an idea can be as nuts as you like and still con enough backers to finance its advertising to acquire yet more backers . . . until eventually a national newspaper notices and makes it into a silly season filler? cont. at link
"In fact, many who were interviewed by NPR -- one woman who dropped out of medical school; a couple who stand to run out of savings on May 21 -- claim they have no backup plan."
I will be in South Africa during this time on Safari, so I hope they have internet access since I will be 8 hours ahead of you guys and can give you a warning to..you know..repent and stuff.Be dumb to argue if Christ returns that Christ isn't real...
I will be in South Africa during this time on Safari, so I hope they have internet access since I will be 8 hours ahead of you guys and can give you a warning to..you know..repent and stuff.Be dumb to argue if Christ returns that Christ isn't real...
Dang, never thought of that. Is Jesus on Eastern Standard Time?

I wish these Christians would be willing to put their convictions where there mouth is. If the the rapture happens on the 21st I would be willing to pledge to become a fully believing Christian. So why is it that none of these people are willing to reject a literal interpretation of the Bible if it doesn't happen?

I wish these Christians would be willing to put their convictions where there mouth is. If the the rapture happens on the 21st I would be willing to pledge to become a fully believing Christian. So why is it that none of these people are willing to reject a literal interpretation of the Bible if it doesn't happen?
The Bible doesn't say anything about the rapture happening on the 21st. It actually says that no one will know the time, including the angels and Jesus, so they wouldn't need to reject a literal interpretation of the Bible, they would just need to start believing in a literal interpretation.
The Bible doesn't say anything about the rapture happening on the 21st. It actually says that no one will know the time, including the angels and Jesus, so they wouldn't need to reject a literal interpretation of the Bible, they would just need to start believing in a literal interpretation.
Dang, Brvy, sorry no one gave you the code book. You have to be able to decipher the codes, geez, I thought everyone knew that. OH well, guess you're going to hell like the rest of us.