Now That's A Lot Of Protestors!

LOL.Can we have one Central/South American country not riddled with corruption, puh-lease?
and yet their woman are bangin', and treat their men right.... pros and cons to everythign
and yet their woman are bangin', and treat their men right....
true, but they are CRAZY jealous...at least the ones I dated were. Right now, I'm dating a hot irish blonde, she's got the coolest attitude about life and I'm real lucky to have her. Plus she likes to get drunk and do it a whole lot........
Great thanks Hobbes...now all I'm gonna do for the rest of the work day is look up pics of Shakira...
dammit, now all i can see in my tournament is shakira.
Great thanks Hobbes...now all I'm gonna do for the rest of the work day is look up pics of Shakira...
dammit, now all i can see in my tournament is shakira.
You guys act like that's a bad thing.
shakira0ny.png
yeah.. shes ridiculous..although it looks as if she's checking her self for some sort of irregularity.. shes one of the hottest irregularity checkers ive ever seen
true, but they are CRAZY jealous...at least the ones I dated were. Right now, I'm dating a hot irish blonde, she's got the coolest attitude about life and I'm real lucky to have her. Plus she likes to get drunk and do it a whole lot........
Yeah, they can be pretty jealous, but they don't mind being beaten, so if you smack them around a little, they shut up pretty quick about their petty jealousy