2005 negreanu open tournament of champions tonight

FYI, the 2005 Negreanu Open Tournament of Champions (TOC) is tonight.So far we have 12 of the 18 people registered which is pretty good. Still missing registrations from:Lucky Clubspoguemahone1AK33 (for some reason my private messages are not going through to you)chrisrw109 Shrivey BlinksterFor those that want to watch you will be able to rail and chat in the lobby. It is tonight (wed 4th) at 21:00 on FCP. Tournament is located in private, SnG, scheduled, called "dna4ever's". This is not a public tourny, just for the 18 Negreanu Open points leaders that were invited and have received a password.The winner will receive a pair of Oakley Thumps in addition to the regular tournament prize pool. The Regular 2006 Negreanu Open tournaments start next week on January 11th, full info can be found in this thread .... http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=43625See you all tonight. Good Luck!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on the structure? Good luck guys, but i'm going to look great in the Thumps 8)
Structure for this tournament tonight is "normal"Better news for the Negrenau Open stuff is I believe I am going to be able to have FCP 'customize' the structure to the blinds and time limits I choose, still working that out. If that happens to be true we will make it identical to that of Pokerstars.
Should I PM you for the pw? You appear to have left me off the list.
Sorry hun, this tournament is for people who know how to play poker. You'll be getting the password to the Tournament of Shut the Hell Up tourny soon, I promise. :club:
Should I PM you for the pw? You appear to have left me off the list.
Sorry hun, this tournament is for people who know how to play poker. You'll be getting the password to the Tournament of Shut the Hell Up tourny soon, I promise. :club:
I hate you.Oh also,I AM BIGYANG!
After this will there be a new season set up?  Innocent question, so go easy on me here.
I would PM DNA to find out.Or I would read the original post carefully and notice the fact that there is a link there to a thread with all relevant information about the upcoming season.Or I would go to the main part of the forum and notice that this thread has been stickied that has all of the information about the 2006 Negreanu Opens.
NOOOOO I AM BIGYANG!!!I agree with dna on one thing Renae, shut the hell up!! :wink:
Well, obviously you're wrong as you can see by my signature. I swear these newbs with less than 1k posts thinking they know everything. :wink:
FYI, the 2005 Negreanu Open Tournament of Champions (TOC) is tonight.So far we have 12 of the 18 people registered which is pretty good. Still missing registrations from:Lucky Clubspoguemahone1AK33 (for some reason my private messages are not going through to you)chrisrw109 Shrivey BlinksterFor those that want to watch you will be able to rail and chat in the lobby. It is tonight (wed 4th) at 21:00 on FCP. Tournament is located in private, SnG, scheduled, called "dna4ever's". This is not a public tourny, just for the 18 Negreanu Open points leaders that were invited and have received a password.The winner will receive a pair of Oakley Thumps in addition to the regular tournament prize pool. The Regular 2006 Negreanu Open tournaments start next week on January 11th, full info can be found in this thread .... http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=43625See you all tonight. Good Luck!
I will be there to cheer you on sweetie. Good Luck :club:
I'm registered but I won't be able to play as I'm having to fly into Las Vegas today for the 2006 CES show.So my wife is playing for me instead. She's tight...real tight. :-)
That's not what Bizzle says....... :?
I'm registered but I won't be able to play as I'm having to fly into Las Vegas today for the 2006 CES show.So my wife is playing for me instead. She's tight...real tight. :-)
That's not what Bizzle says....... :?
Rofl. Well done. :club:
Any word on the structure? Good luck guys, but i'm going to look great in the Thumps 8)
Structure for this tournament tonight is "normal"Better news for the Negrenau Open stuff is I believe I am going to be able to have FCP 'customize' the structure to the blinds and time limits I choose, still working that out. If that happens to be true we will make it identical to that of Pokerstars.
That would be the coolest thing ever! As much as i wanted to try and change how I play to accomadate for a different structure :roll: I'm going to totaly pwn you guys this next period!

The new leaderboard website and 2006 Neg O information will be found at the new website in my signature. There is nothing up there yet, but FYI

The new leaderboard website and 2006 Neg O information will be found at the new website in my signature.  There is nothing up there yet, but FYI
Nothing on it yet, but it already looks sweet!

I'm ready to go. Been out of the NL loop for a while grinding out limit dollars. But I used to do ok, so i'll give it a shot. I'll see if I can get my suck out skills going. That is suck OUT biatches. I will Greenstien my Thumps if I win (not really looking for some Karma help). I do though promise to put on my Thumps the theme from Rocky and remember all the people I beat while driving down the freeway.

It's not easy dumping $240 at $0.25/0.25 PL Omaha, but that's what I've been doing over the past couple days. It will be a nice change of pace to play a brand of poker where the most I can lose on one hand is $11.Oh yeah, drink my goddamn coffee.

Yeah, I went on a bad run last weekend, and went back down to 25-50 to clear my head and it's been awesome. Geez there are some really bad players out there. I swear I make way more there than 50-1 due to the fish.Oh yeah, I just checked the site and we do have 1 contestant missing but I'm not sure who it is, 15 registered. Maybe they're planning a Helmuth and show up at the last minute :club: