favorite drinking game

What is your favorite drinking games? I have two that I really like....one is called 3-Man. It is a game with a ton of rules that I can't think of right now since I am very hung over....but basically it involves a bar or large table, lots of participants (the more the merrier), a pair of dice, and a lot of beer. During Little 5 week, our frat would have this game running 24 hours a day for 7 straight days....on average we had 600-700 cases of beer for the entire week. Those were the days....

The C-Span ones stated in America: The Book.There's A$shole, which is whenever a congressman says something like "My Fellow American's" or something els like that, everyone drinks.There's The Vote, where people pick Yes or No, and drink whenever somebody votes there side. This one is only to be used in close votes, otherwise you get Alchohol Poisoning.There's another one which I don't remember, so I'll look it up and post it later.

What is your favorite drinking games? I have two that I really like....one is called 3-Man. It is a game with a ton of rules that I can't think of right now since I am very hung over....but basically it involves a bar or large table, lots of participants (the more the merrier), a pair of dice, and a lot of beer. During Little 5 week, our frat would have this game running 24 hours a day for 7 straight days....on average we had 600-700 cases of beer for the entire week. Those were the days....
Oh man, Little Five was a riot. I went down to IU 3 times during little five, and twice I remember fewer than 6 hours. Which was great. My sophomore year I waltzed into a frat with the girl I was visiting, and proceeded to run the beer pong table with an iron fist for 5 hours. The girl got alcohol poisoning, and I got no sex, but I made my mark on the campus, oh yes. Beer pong is easily my favorite drinking game. It's the perfect blend of competition and drunkenness. I can't play a drinking game unless there's a way to really win/loseWang

Some of you may have other names for it, but the game is called "Bottles". A group of people sit and count 1,2,3.........etc., in sequence until you get to seven, any numer with a seven in it, or a multiple of seven, then you must say bottles, if you miss saying it on your turn, you take a shot or slam a bear and it starts over at one. The record is my brother who started off with, you guessed it, by saying bottles.

Bullshit, or beeramid is a good one.We made up a game called "37" where you picked a value in the deck and went around the circle drawing cards. If your card was drawn, you slammed a beer. First to 4 wins!!We made a drinking game during a presidential speech where you drank every time they gave a standing ovation.Too many too count, too many brain cells to remember.

Oh man, Little Five was a riot. I went down to IU 3 times during little five, and twice I remember fewer than 6 hours. Which was great. My sophomore year I waltzed into a frat with the girl I was visiting, and proceeded to run the beer pong table with an iron fist for 5 hours. The girl got alcohol poisoning, and I got no sex, but I made my mark on the campus, oh yes. Beer pong is easily my favorite drinking game. It's the perfect blend of competition and drunkenness. I can't play a drinking game unless there's a way to really win/loseWang
Little 5 was a great time....it was pretty much expected that you were not going to any classes that week. Teachers didn't even try to have tests or give homework that week, they accepted it too.....the day of the race would always get pretty crazy too, since people would start throwing huge parties at 6 or 7 a.m. Great times....I agree, beer pong is always a fun game. Behind 3-Man and the Royal Rumble, beer pong is the best drinking game out there. It's one of those games that I excel at after 4-5 beers, but then once i hit 6 or higher, my game goes right down the tubes....
i like a good game of beer pong. except when you get the hair all in the beer and you see it right before it goes in your mouth.
The other thing that bugs me about beer pong is when you are using a ping pong ball that has been bouncing all over the place , and hit the ground several times, yet when it lands into a cup full of beer, we do not hesitate to drink it down....pretty gross in retrospect. But that still doesn't mean I don't love the game 8)
i like a good game of beer pong. except when you get the hair all in the beer and you see it right before it goes in your mouth.
The other thing that bugs me about beer pong is when you are using a ping pong ball that has been bouncing all over the place , and hit the ground several times, yet when it lands into a cup full of beer, we do not hesitate to drink it down....pretty gross in retrospect. But that still doesn't mean I don't love the game 8)
yea thats what i mean. all kinds of stuff gets on the ball and you see it in your beer. thats why i just dont look anymore. once you get drunk enough it doesnt matter of course.

Kings. All you need is a deck of cards, a bunch of people, and a cup.Ace - Social, everyone drinks2-4 - Consume the # of drinks5- Make a quick game, loser drinks6-8 - Give out the # of drinks9 - Beer Bitch, whoever gets the 9 must get drinks for everyone until the next 9 hits10 - Tombstone, finish your drinkJ - Make a rule, anytime it's broken, the person who broke it must drinkQ - Waterfalls, everyone begins chugging, the person who gets the card is the leader, the person on their left can't stop till the leader does, and so on around the gameK - King cup, pour 1/3 of your drink into the cup in the middle, whoever gets the 4th King must drink the cup.

You need a fair few beers (have to be at least 5% stregnth). Basically, its a shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes (hence 100 club)Sounds easy but its bloody tough cause one, you're drinking 3 litres of beer in less than 2 hours and, if you leave the table, go to the bathroom etc you are disqualified.. Best I've done is 80

Kings.  All you need is a deck of cards, a bunch of people, and a cup.Ace - Social, everyone drinks2-4 - Consume the # of drinks5- Make a quick game, loser drinks6-8 - Give out the # of drinks9 - Beer Bitch, whoever gets the 9 must get drinks for everyone until the next 9 hits10 - Tombstone, finish your drinkJ - Make a rule, anytime it's broken, the person who broke it must drinkQ - Waterfalls, everyone begins chugging, the person who gets the card is the leader, the person on their left can't stop till the leader does, and so on around the gameK - King cup, pour 1/3 of your drink into the cup in the middle, whoever gets the 4th King must drink the cup.
I've played variations of this before....it definitely does the trick...
Kings.  All you need is a deck of cards, a bunch of people, and a cup.Ace - Social, everyone drinks2-4 - Consume the # of drinks5- Make a quick game, loser drinks6-8 - Give out the # of drinks9 - Beer Bitch, whoever gets the 9 must get drinks for everyone until the next 9 hits10 - Tombstone, finish your drinkJ - Make a rule, anytime it's broken, the person who broke it must drinkQ - Waterfalls, everyone begins chugging, the person who gets the card is the leader, the person on their left can't stop till the leader does, and so on around the gameK - King cup, pour 1/3 of your drink into the cup in the middle, whoever gets the 4th King must drink the cup.
I've played a version of this called Power or F*ck You, which includes having jacks as pee cards and you can't go till you get one.
You need a fair few beers (have to be at least 5% stregnth).  Basically, its a shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes (hence 100 club)Sounds easy but its bloody tough cause one, you're drinking 3 litres of beer in less than 2 hours and, if you leave the table, go to the bathroom etc you are disqualified.. Best I've done is 80
the good old century club. i haven't tried this yet, but my buddy made it to #96 before he yacked all over the place. i suppose i should give this a try someday soon. maybe the week after i get home from vegas, i'll try it, and report back to you guys.
Could someone explain the rules to 3-man and Beer Pong to me?
If you haven't played beerpong, you haven't lived. Try it with your friends ASAP! There are many variations, but here are the optimally competitive rules.2 teams of two players, each with 6 solo-cups in front of them on a table a healthy distance apart. Solocups are arranged in a triangle, and filled with 1/3ish of a beer each. Team A starts with 2 pingpong balls, and shoot first, in succession. The second player may not shoot until the first player's ball makes contact with a cup. If a ball lands in a beer cup, that beer must immediately be taken off the table. If a team makes both shots in separate cups on the same turn, they get the balls back and shoot again. All cups that leave the table must be consumed. Immediately, and preferably before a team's next turn.If a team removing a cup from the table touches a pingpong ball with their hand or arm, the shooting team gets another shot.If a team is slow removing a cup from play, and TWO balls go into the SAME CUP, THE GAME IS OVER! This is a hand-slapping trash-talking victory.Teams alternate turns, allowing for ONE (1) "rerack" per game. A rerack is a reorganization of the cups into any shape. 4 cups in a line is not allowed.EndGame- if a team hits the final cup on its first shot, the cup is not removed. If the second shot goes in as well, the game is over. The game is also over if a team has 2 cups left, and makes one ball in each cup.If only one ball goes into a single cup, however, the opposing team has a chance at "redemption." If the opposing team makes a single cup, that cup remains on the table, but the game continues. If they make a second shot, that cup leaves the table, but they do not get the balls back, and play continues.Like 3 v. 3 basketball, the game is winner stays. Winners always shoot first. Play until you lose. Wang
You need a fair few beers (have to be at least 5% stregnth).  Basically, its a shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes (hence 100 club)Sounds easy but its bloody tough cause one, you're drinking 3 litres of beer in less than 2 hours and, if you leave the table, go to the bathroom etc you are disqualified.. Best I've done is 80
Century club, I found it pretty easy, even kept drinking and smoking after, but most of the people I did it with had some trouble. I want to try and hit 150, and do the 700 club, century every day for a week.
Century club, I found it pretty easy, even kept drinking and smoking after, but most of the people I did it with had some trouble. I want to try and hit 150, and do the 700 club, century every day for a week.
you are a crazy man but looking at your avatar I'm not surprised. More power to you :-) One day I will hit 100. When I got to 80 I was getting shaky but it was the bathroom disqualification that got meI hear about people saying however many minutes you are awy from the table, you need to make up in shots but I think that destroys the tradition of the game.Never played beer pong though. I might have to start one of those. That kings game is heaps popular down here to. Great game :club:
you are a crazy man but looking at your avatar I'm not surprised. More power to you :-) One day I will hit 100. When I got to 80 I was getting shaky but it was the bathroom disqualification that got meI hear about people saying however many minutes you are awy from the table, you need to make up in shots but I think that destroys the tradition of the game.Never played beer pong though. I might have to start one of those. That kings game is heaps popular down here to. Great game :club:
We didn't use the bathroom rule, actually, but I was the only one who made it without puking or pissing. Then again, I drink like it's my job, and funnel beers in my sleep.

Has anyone played a variation of beer pong called "Civil War?"1. Each side has three groups of three cups. One in the middle and one on each corner.2. Free for all shooting3. Three people a side4. If one of the cups in your group is sunk then you cant shoot again until you finish the cup5. Balls on the floor are up for grabs6. When your group of three cups are all sunk then you are out and it is up to the rest of your team to win. You can still grab loose balls though.7. Each team gets two ballsThis game gets ugly, and is pretty addicting.

i get plenty of oppertunities to play beer pong. wang, do you play with the bouncing the ball into the cup thing? like if you bounce a ball into their cup its worth 2 cups, but they can reach out and block bouncing attempts. ive never seen anyone play without this rule, maybe you just forgot about it.one time my roomate and i were playing and while we were reracking for the other team they bounced the ball into one of our cups, right in front of our eyes (they allowed reracking in the middle of turns). we couldnt believe it, we were so mad and embarassed, stood there arguing at each other for a few minutes. finally we regroup, we have 2 cups left and they have 4 and i go up and hit my shot. while they are picking up the cup my roomate bounces his ball in another one of their cups. this causes us to go completely wild and start jumping around the room. we were saying we should get 3 cups and the balls back for it, but some guy comes in with his "house rules" and says we only get 2 cups and the balls back. no big deal we did good enough. we then go on to hit both of our shots AGAIN. obviously we go wild around the room and it takes us about 3 minutes to regain our composure and get back to the table. they miss their redemption shots and its over. the greatest game of beer pong ive ever played, the rest of the night all we could do was laugh about how badly we pwned them.