Big Fight Tomorrow

Hatton fan as well, but Pac is going to kill him. Watching them on 24/7 and seeing how much faster Pac is, I think it's going to be TKO 7.

Pacman is gonna motherfukkin crush Hatton's motherfukkin ballz! Pacman is gonna eat those balls, like they were the ballz in a Pacman maze! NOM NOM NOM!pacman.jpg

Pacman is gonna motherfukkin crush Hatton's motherfukkin ballz! Pacman is gonna eat those balls,
So, you're saying Hatton's going to win by DQ?

Interviewer: Ricky, ah, what do you think of Manny Pacquiao?Hatton: I think he's a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.Interviewer: Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?Hatton: Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief

Interviewer: Ricky, ah, what do you think of Manny Pacquiao?Hatton: I think he's a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.Interviewer: Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?Hatton: Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief
I've seen this somewhere before...Also, Hatton on points.

I watched the whole 24/7 series on HBO. Things I've learned.I like Hatton's personalityI love Hatton's girlfriend, especially when she has her glasses on.I think Pac-Man is going to destroy him. He's a wrecking ball.

GG Hatton.Pacquiao is a beast. Awesome stuff.

Had Pac Man to win this fight, but if you would have told me a KO for Pac in round 2 I would call bull shit.

If you ever wanted to throw in a "KTFO", this was the fight to do it in.Don't know how much Hatton has left after tonight. He got rocked big time. Didn't speak after the fight or at press conference.I'd say I wasted my money, but seeing how Pacquiao put Hatton out on the canvas, I can't say I was disappointed.

Well I'll hold my hands up, I was surprised... I thought Pacquiao had been slightly overrated after his fight against an over-the-hill De La Hoya, and that Hatton had learned a lot from the Mayweather fight. Along with the fact he was back in the weight class he'd dominated for years.He's not the fighter he was, in my opinion, but I'm not making excuses for him. He couldn't change his style even approaching what was needed for him to win this fight. He needs to retire now, he's made a lot of money and set himself and his family up for life.Pacquiao v Mayweather simply MUST happen.

that was a destruction, manny is so fast he was totally beating him to the punchsecond knockdown he actually knock him down even with hatton blocking the punch, manny hits hard

that sir, is an excellent question. Nobody does a better job of avoiding damage than Mayweather.I think I'd go with Pretty Boy Floyd on that one. I think Pacquaio comes forward aggressively and Floyd avoids and counters his way to victory. Pacquaio does have a draw and three loses. He's a different, better fighter, but still.

that sir, is an excellent question. Nobody does a better job of avoiding damage than Mayweather.I think I'd go with Pretty Boy Floyd on that one. I think Pacquaio comes forward aggressively and Floyd avoids and counters his way to victory. Pacquaio does have a draw and three loses. He's a different, better fighter, but still.
pretty much every good boxing analyst in the world knows that floyd wants pacman to come to him and counter punch, you think there is anyway that manny's camp somehow figures out a game plan to overcome this?