I bet against Tiger Woods in the Masters.......took Padraig Harrington + 805, Ogilvy + 1015 and Goosen + 1415 to finish as top man in a group including Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson.

Can Phil make up 8 shots in 3 rounds? I dont know....scoring conditions seem too good for that kind of run. Disappointing. You just cant throw up a 73 if Chad Campbell is making it look easy.Tiger could make up 5 shots....but I dont see it. He is not quite there. US Open could be his time, again.Looks like it could be another first time winner at the masters.

Drove down from Atlanta to Augusta yesterday for my first Masters. TV does this place to justice at all. Even the grass the spectators walk around on is the most perfect I have ever been on. The greens are so damn delicate they look fake. We spent most of the day rotating between the Woods/Jeev/Cink group and the Kim/Mcilroy/Ryo group. The young guns group was by far the most enjoyable to watch. Those kids go for it every shot. McIlroy is on his way to being a superstar imo. His second shot on the par 5 15th hole was one of the best I have ever seen. He went on to eagle it. We also made a point to check out some of the older guys like Gary Player and Ben Crenshaw.One very cool aspect of Augusta National is that there is absolutely no corporate sponsorship. Even at the concessions when you buy beer it is only sold as "regular", "light", or "import". Cola is sold as "regular" or "diet". And prices are the best bargain of ANY sporting event I've been to. Beer was only $2.50.All in all one of the best days I've had in a long time. Wish I had some pictures to share but no cameras or cell phones are allowed on Masters grounds. If any of you have the chance to experience this place by all means jump on it. Even if it means making a cross country trip. It is worth and you will never forget it.

Drove down from Atlanta to Augusta yesterday for my first Masters. TV does this place to justice at all. Even the grass the spectators walk around on is the most perfect I have ever been on. The greens are so damn delicate they look fake. We spent most of the day rotating between the Woods/Jeev/Cink group and the Kim/Mcilroy/Ryo group. The young guns group was by far the most enjoyable to watch. Those kids go for it every shot. McIlroy is on his way to being a superstar imo. His second shot on the par 5 15th hole was one of the best I have ever seen. He went on to eagle it. We also made a point to check out some of the older guys like Gary Player and Ben Crenshaw.One very cool aspect of Augusta National is that there is absolutely no corporate sponsorship. Even at the concessions when you buy beer it is only sold as "regular", "light", or "import". Cola is sold as "regular" or "diet". And prices are the best bargain of ANY sporting event I've been to. Beer was only $2.50.All in all one of the best days I've had in a long time. Wish I had some pictures to share but no cameras or cell phones are allowed on Masters grounds. If any of you have the chance to experience this place by all means jump on it. Even if it means making a cross country trip. It is worth and you will never forget it.
man that sounds fun! < ------ jealous. :club:

I'm watching live on the telly just now. Its really heating up. I still wouldn't count out Tiger Woods making birdie on each of his last holes and putting up a score to beat.

One very cool aspect of Augusta National is that there is absolutely no corporate sponsorship. Even at the concessions when you buy beer it is only sold as "regular", "light", or "import". Cola is sold as "regular" or "diet". And prices are the best bargain of ANY sporting event I've been to. Beer was only $2.50.
They were talking about this on the radio this morning. Isn't parking free? And clothes cheap at the pro shop?Anyways, what a bunch of chokers at the end. I can't believe Angel won after that 1st playoff hole.BTW I think the announcers are the most annoying in all sports. Can CBS hire some new people? It seems like my whole life there has not been anybody different. Johnny Miller can go drown in a water hazard.