Wcoop Extreme Satellites At Poker Stars

The World Championships of Online Poker is right around the corner and Poker Stars is going to run some large Super Sats starting on Saturday that they're calling WCOOP Extreme Satellites and it looks like they're adding at least $5K to each of them.One thing to keep in mind is that you win a ticket in these sats that can only be used in a WCOOP event and you can't convert them to $T.I'll probably be playing a few.August 21st14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $5.50 buy-in, 50 x $109 seats added17:00 ET: Omaha Hi/Lo, $27 buy-in, 25 x $530 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats addedAugust 22nd14:00 ET: Pot Limit Omaha, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $27 buy-in, 25 x $530 seats addedAugust 23rd14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $55 buy-in, 25 x $1,050 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added20:00 ET: Eight-Game, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats addedAugust 24th14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added20:00 ET: Pot Limit Omaha, $27 buy-in, 25 x $530 seats addedAugust 25th14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added17:00 ET: Pot Limit Omaha, $27 buy-in, 25 x $530 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats addedAugust 26th14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $55 buy-in, 25 x $1,05020:00 ET: Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats addedAugust 27th14:00 ET: Five Card Draw, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $5.50 buy-in, 20 x $109 seats addedAugust 28th14:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added17:00 ET: Pot Limit Omaha, $109 buy-in, 25 x $2,100 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats addedAugust 29th14:00 ET: Pot Limit Omaha, $16.50 buy-in, 50 x $320 seats added17:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $260 buy-in, 25 x $5,200 seats added20:00 ET: No Limit Hold’em, $11 buy-in, 50 x $215 seats added

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i can convince pokerstars that I"m not a terrorist and they reinstate my account, I will def be playing a bunch of these. Thanks for the heads up bob.

so if we bink one of these, can we use the money for any/split between a few wcoops, or does it have to be for that specific event?
As posted by Bob in the OP, they award tickets to the winners. So you probably have to play that specific event.
so if we bink one of these, can we use the money for any/split between a few wcoops, or does it have to be for that specific event?
My guess is that the tickets will be good for any of the events of that buyin amount so a $215 ticket will be good for all of that buyin amount. I'll try and confirm that with Bryan S of Stars tomorrow.
i emailed stars last year and they will break them up if you ask
My guess is that the tickets will be good for any of the events of that buyin amount so a $215 ticket will be good for all of that buyin amount. I'll try and confirm that with Bryan S of Stars tomorrow.
I confirmed with Bryan that the tickets are good for any WCOOP tournament of the same buy in amount.I didn't ask about being able to split a larger ticket into smaller tickets.

anyone else playing in this first one? I typically run like poo in satallites, but I'm working on it.Pretty sure I'm playing these first two extreme satties and getting two frothy seats for the WCOOP events tomorrow.Love,MSP

anyone else playing in this first one? I typically run like poo in satallites, but I'm working on it.Pretty sure I'm playing these first two extreme satties and getting two frothy seats for the WCOOP events tomorrow.Love,MSP
I thought about playing the first one but I can't play either of the $109 buyin tourneys since I'll be at a cottage the weekend of those tournaments.
I thought about playing the first one but I can't play either of the $109 buyin tourneys since I'll be at a cottage the weekend of those tournaments.
That is probably a good reason not to play :)Conversly this would be perfect for me, because I'm actually free for the first full weekend in months right now. So the satties today and the tournies tomorrow is perfect. And then a sick day monday when I'm up all night tomorow shipping the 530 PLO/8 title????Dreamers gotta dream.
That is probably a good reason not to play :)Conversly this would be perfect for me, because I'm actually free for the first full weekend in months right now. So the satties today and the tournies tomorrow is perfect. And then a sick day monday when I'm up all night tomorow shipping the 530 PLO/8 title????Dreamers gotta dream.
Only one problem with your plan.The WCOOP tourneys don't start for another 2 weeks. There aren't any tomorrow.
Only one problem with your plan.The WCOOP tourneys don't start for another 2 weeks. There aren't any tomorrow.
LOOOOOL.Pretty lame. Definitely clicked the link for the tournament you get entered into if you win this satty, and assumed that was the event date. Clearly I don't play 100+ buyins ever, hence my knowledge of the WCOOP sked!Meh, I think I could at least play the friday night 8-game event if this pans out. Will be busy on a trip with my parents' church to go watch the scrubbies play in miliwaukay for the saturday event. .....and the satty and subsequently PLO/8 are fixed limit. Sweet lord my once fantastic plans have fallen apart ever so quickly.

Played the $5.50 and sattelited into a $109, which is pretty cool.I wish I had more options than a game with 10 minute levels and an 8-game, though. Or that I could sell it.But I still got a ticket! :club:

Why am I entered into a $109 winners "tournament" with 1500 chips and 1 level and a start time tomorrow? Is this just a countdown until I get the ticket?
You can e-mail Stars support to get the exact answer but I'm guessing that tournament tomorrow is a place holder until they put the ticket in your account. If you read my quote below they say give them 24 hours to get the ticket in your account.http://www.pokerstars.com/wcoop/extreme-satellites/
* Please note that WCOOP Extreme Satellites pay out tournament tickets only, and they will be credited within 24 hours of the completion of the tournament. These tickets cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged. They will only be accepted in WCOOP bracelet events, with no exceptions.
You can e-mail Stars support to get the exact answer but I'm guessing that tournament tomorrow is a place holder until they put the ticket in your account. If you read my quote below they say give them 24 hours to get the ticket in your account.http://www.pokerstars.com/wcoop/extreme-satellites/
Ah, I understand. Thanks Bob. :club: