Now I could not get a fantasy pool going so I will just share my predictions for the first round and throughout the tournament and others can do the same. Also you this thread should be used in general for the playoffsWin indicated by boldMavericks vs. Memphis 4-1Phoniex vs. Lakers 4-2Pistons vs Magic 4-1Cavs vs Wizards 4-2Spurs vs Nuggets 4-2Raptors vs Nets 4-3Rockets vs Jazz 4-2Bulls vs Heat 4-2I think the closest one to watch will be in the east in Toronto and Nets, neither team will make it past the second round barring a miracle, Toronto has been a suprise but the nets are one of the hottest teams in the NBA coming into the playoffs at 8-2 in the last 10. If gilbert Arenas was there the wizards may have been able to pull something off but without them they are not going to be much of a challenge. Phoniex and LA should be interesting but I don't think many good bettors are taking LA to win that series as I have Phoniex to win.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I could not get a fantasy pool going so I will just share my predictions for the first round and throughout the tournament and others can do the same. Also you this thread should be used in general for the playoffsWin indicated by boldMavericks vs. Memphis 4-1Phoniex vs. Lakers 4-2Pistons vs Magic 4-1Cavs vs Wizards 4-2Spurs vs Nuggets 4-2Raptors vs Nets 4-3Rockets vs Jazz 4-2Bulls vs Heat 4-2I think the closest one to watch will be in the east in Toronto and Nets, neither team will make it past the second round barring a miracle, Toronto has been a suprise but the nets are one of the hottest teams in the NBA coming into the playoffs at 8-2 in the last 10. If gilbert Arenas was there the wizards may have been able to pull something off but without them they are not going to be much of a challenge. Phoniex and LA should be interesting but I don't think many good bettors are taking LA to win that series as I have Phoniex to win.
The Mavs are playing Golden State, not Memphis.
Even if it is golden state, I predict a very similar result, they will not have any trouble until the face the Spurs.
What do you mean "even"?? How did you even get GS confused with Memphis!?! The Grizzlies went 22-60 and were DEAD LAST.How can you even call yourself a fan of basketball?

Is this the thread to talk about how the Warriors just MOPPED UP the Mavericks? I creamed my pants when J Rich rejected Harris, then Harris laid on the court crying like a b_itch.

You really think the Wizards will beat the Cavs twice without either of their all stars playing?Nuggets/Spurs is going to be a good series, as good as the Spurs defense is AI and CA can almost always get off a decent shot so if they are shooting a decent % the Spurs could be in for a long series.

LOL. Keep dreamin.
Your forgetting that the Heat won the Finals 4-2 after being down 0-2.This series might come down to officiating, if the Bulls keep getting away with the flopping and then getting blocking calls every time they charge they should win it pretty easily. I like a lot of the players on the Bulls, but the first game I swear I was watching 4 Vlade's on the court with Deng. Hell of a coming out playoff performance for Deng though.
This series might come down to officiating, if the Bulls keep getting away with the flopping and then getting blocking calls every time they charge they should win it pretty easily. I like a lot of the players on the Bulls, but the first game I swear I was watching 4 Vlade's on the court with Deng. Hell of a coming out playoff performance for Deng though.
Slight derail here as flopping drives me crazy. The refs should be told the following by the league: when there is contact between 2 players and the defensive player cries out like he's just been shot by a sniper, the defensive man is flopping, trying to get the call, and no foul should be called.
LOL. Keep dreamin.
you keep dreaming that a team that consistently gets zero interior scoring has a chance in hell of advancing deep in the playoffs. bulls managed to almost blow game one despite the fact Wade and Shaq both spent the whole game in foul trouble. plus the Heat have overcome a lot more than this....I wouldnt even be worried if the bulls won again tonight. NBA series doesnt even start until a road team wins. Dallas and the Spurs have much more to be concerned about. Much much more.

I loved the Mavs/Warriors game. The first half looked like a college game. 38/38 at the half.The Bulls will be tested in Miami. Jump shooting teams have what I call a "card counting" edge at home because the concentration is better and the crowd is on your side. If Miami doesn't steal a game in Chicago, I see the Bulls taking game 7 at home.

I loved the Mavs/Warriors game. The first half looked like a college game. 38/38 at the half.The Bulls will be tested in Miami. Jump shooting teams have what I call a "card counting" edge at home because the concentration is better and the crowd is on your side. If Miami doesn't steal a game in Chicago, I see the Bulls taking game 7 at home.
The only thing is that the Bulls (second best 3-point shooting team in the NBA) shot 3-17 from that area in game one.
The only thing is that the Bulls (second best 3-point shooting team in the NBA) shot 3-17 from that area in game one.
and a ridiculous 10 for 15 in game two. damn. bulls were unreal tonight on both ends very impressive and sadly I am worried because they seem to be playing with tons of confidence and Miami looks lost.maybe playing at home will be the spark they need. i will be there doing my best.
and a ridiculous 10 for 15 in game two. damn. bulls were unreal tonight on both ends very impressive and sadly I am worried because they seem to be playing with tons of confidence and Miami looks lost.maybe playing at home will be the spark they need. i will be there doing my best.
I only watched the 3rd quarter, but the Heat looked like after a few calls went against Shaq they just lost the will to keep trying.
Thank you!And "I wouldn't even be worried if they won tonight".....Even if it's by 18?
Even if it's by 18?
In the long run margin of victory in a single game of a 7 game series isn't that important. This is a horrible first round matchup for the Heat, they really wanted to play the Cavs in the first round.

The margin of victory in game 2 of the Heat-Bulls series doesnt concern me. The Bulls are not going to continue to shoot that well from the 3point line (no one can). But I am concerned of the Heats overall attitude.BTW, I expect both the Spurs and Mavs to win tonight.

First thing to do for the Warriors in the off-season: Get rid of Stephen Jackson... frickin idiot.
You mean the guy that is leading them in scoring and shutting down the probable league MVP?
The margin of victory in game 2 of the Heat-Bulls series doesnt concern me. The Bulls are not going to continue to shoot that well from the 3point line (no one can). But I am concerned of the Heats overall attitude.
In game 1 they didn't shoot well from 3 at all. Still won.And yes, the nonchalant attitude is pretty stupid. I hope they get swept. :club: