digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,486 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

View Postserge, on 13 June 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

That is great news Dale. I canít imagine the worry and pain you endured. Iím glad the prognosis is good news.

Thank you, Serge!
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#6962 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 18,405 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:19 AM

Happy fathers day guys.

Im not one to mention it to random groupings of friends, but I say it here because the fathers on here have helped me be a better father. I've learned a lot from you guys on fatherhood and just being a better person, and felt it right to say it on here and say thanks for making me a better dad. And that goes for many of you on here, not just the Dads.

So, thanks!

#6963 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,486 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:40 AM

Thanks Arp!

Happy Fathers Day!
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#6964 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,912 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:08 AM

Happy Daddyís Day

#6965 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,486 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:44 AM

Just got my car back. Damage was $5600 plus cost of a 2-week rental. The drunk driver didn't have insurance...shocking, I know.

#6966 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,912 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:09 PM

digitalmonkey, on 22 June 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Just got my car back. Damage was $5600 plus cost of a 2-week rental. The drunk driver didn't have insurance...shocking, I know.

Who paid it?

#6967 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,486 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 PM

Babying, on 22 June 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

Who paid it?

My insurance.

#6968 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,912 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:38 PM

View Postdigitalmonkey, on 22 June 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

My insurance.

Do you know if they are going after him?

#6969 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

• Members
  • 38,486 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:14 PM

No idea, but I'm sure they will go after him to whatever extent they can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users