can you be a little more vague?
So someone gets to do something soon. I dunno know what, but I'll find out soon.
Happy?

yes I could be.rather than bust out, Jimmy took an option to play in a Big tourney in July.DN gave him the option I guess.I'll find out more tonite, or next week.I assume ole Jerry took the same option.

yes I could be.rather than bust out, Jimmy took an option to play in a Big tourney in July.DN gave him the option I guess.I'll find out more tonite, or next week.I assume ole Jerry took the same option.
Source?

Let me clarify.Jim never mentioned any 'offer' or DN or anything, all he said was 'I didn't lose' and that he's playing in a big tourney in July. Thats it. I just connected the dots. But remember this was at a poker table....and Jimmy likes to bluff once in awhile :club:

Let me clarify.Jim never mentioned any 'offer' or DN or anything, all he said was 'I didn't lose' and that he's playing in a big tourney in July. Thats it. I just connected the dots. But remember this was at a poker table....and Jimmy likes to bluff once in awhile :club:
Hey Redrum, if you're a Toronto boy join this thread:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=60444