40k guaranteed on party poker

ok allinbluff thats kind of funny... i guess we just made it at the same timethis title looks better so i guess this will just be the thread
Did you play this tourney at all this weekend? I was wondering if your non-cash streak was still intact.... Mine is currently at 7, but ending tonight.
ok allinbluff thats kind of funny... i guess we just made it at the same timethis title looks better so i guess this will just be the thread
Did you play this tourney at all this weekend? I was wondering if your non-cash streak was still intact.... Mine is currently at 7, but ending tonight.
i played friday and lost with aces. it was a three way allin preflop and i ended up having the worst hand. i had aa vs. kk vs. 77flop was kj7 no help for me on turn or river and i was out.
i played friday and lost with aces. it was a three way allin preflop and i ended up having the worst hand. i had aa vs. kk vs. 77flop was kj7 no help for me on turn or river and i was out.
Croc, were going 10% right?
Croc, were going 10% right?
yes and apperently we cant chat at a table we are not at but i will be watching
Croc, your table is a donk-fest. I am stuck with a rock garden. Lol, of all the tables I get stuck with TAGs.Edit: Maybe not.....
yeah no kidding i just wish i could hit a flop