pokerstars $500k guaranteed

5075 at the first break.I couldn't get anything going until the 50/100 blind level when I was stuck at 2400. A 14k stack open raised to 800 from the CO. I had seen him make this large open-raise before and he had shown down 33. I had 88 on the button, and there was a lot of dead money in the pot so I pushed. He folded and said "22 I almost called." Too bad he didn't :-) The next hand I got 99, the same player limps from MP3 and I raise to 400 from the CO, he calls. Flop comes 663 and he leads out 300, I raise to 1000 and he calls. Turn comes another 3 and I was scared that he may have A 6 or something but I pushed and he folded.

Had an insane second hour (3 coinflips in about 5 minutes including back to back jacks) but am at 7679 and sitting about average. Next hour will completely decide my fate.

Nice work Jeet, we went out about the same time. Congrats ona nice run, too bad we couldnt make the FT together.

Out now, got short and found myself in the best situation I could with QQ against QJ suited, but he hit runner runner for a flush. Time to win the party 500k now :-)
Another classic example of how Stars is fucked up. It happens all too often on that site. I will not give up until everyone realizes this.
Out now, got short and found myself in the best situation I could with QQ against QJ suited, but he hit runner runner for a flush. Time to win the party 500k now :-)
Another classic example of how Stars is fucked up. It happens all too often on that site. I will not give up until everyone realizes this.
Nah, bad beats happen everywhere, just look at how you went out of the party 500k. Even if something is wrong, their tournaments are very +EV for me, so I doubt I'll be giving up on the site anytime soon :-)