why was daniel not part of the corporation?

I just finished reading "The Banker, The Professor, and The Lawyer". The book was excellent but I cannot understand why Daniel was not part of this group. I believe he had pleanty of money back in those days. I also believe that limit holdem is considered one of his best games, if not his best game. His name was barely mentioned in the book. Any idea why he wasnt involved, as aparantly every big baller at the time was.

I just finished reading "The Banker, The Professor, and The Lawyer".  The book was excellent but I cannot understand why Daniel was not part of this group.  I believe he had pleanty of money back in those days.  I also believe that limit holdem is considered one of his best games, if not his best game.  His name was barely mentioned in the book.  Any idea why he wasnt involved, as aparantly every big baller at the time was.
And who was this lawyer?
this was 4 or 5 years ago. daniel did not yet play in the high stakes games.
Pretty sure it was more recent because they talked a lot about the WPT.... Ill go back and look in the morning.
I just finished reading "The Banker, The Professor, and The Lawyer".  The book was excellent but I cannot understand why Daniel was not part of this group.  I believe he had pleanty of money back in those days.  I also believe that limit holdem is considered one of his best games, if not his best game.  His name was barely mentioned in the book.  Any idea why he wasnt involved, as aparantly every big baller at the time was.
And who was this lawyer?
How the fuck should I know who it is I just said what the name of the book was.
this was 4 or 5 years ago. daniel did not yet play in the high stakes games.
Pretty sure it was more recent because they talked a lot about the WPT.... Ill go back and look in the morning.
Dude! I think Phil Hellmuth, of all people, would know.
And who was this lawyer?
He meant that there was no lawyer. It's, "The banker, the professor, and the suicide king.":lol:
And who was this lawyer?
He meant that there was no lawyer. It's, "The banker, the professor, and the suicide king.":lol:
you really killed it for the rest of us who were going to give a much more sarcastic reply
He said in one of his blogs he was out of town in louisiana.Maybe one of his posts.But he stated they probably would have asked him in or to play for them against Beal.After reading The prof the bank and suicide it seems like he is the type of guy that would thrive in that situation.
And who was this lawyer?
are you sure.........
And who was this lawyer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAGreatest.Response.Ever
I just finished reading "The Banker, The Professor, and The Lawyer". The book was excellent but I cannot understand why Daniel was not part of this group. I believe he had pleanty of money back in those days. I also believe that limit holdem is considered one of his best games, if not his best game. His name was barely mentioned in the book. Any idea why he wasnt involved, as aparantly every big baller at the time was.
And who was this lawyer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAGreatest.Response.Ever
LOL I just woke up and read this.... sorry everybody I was a little intoxicatated last night when I made that post and I should have actually looked at the name of the book...... my bad......