Played 10 hours today. Out of 10 hours of play i got AA 22 times. Them dirty biotches held up 1 time. Thank god i didnt push preflop.Moral of story don't push preflop of you nutz get busted.Going to start callin it the teabag hand.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played 10 hours today. Out of 10 hours of play i got AA 22 times. Them dirty biotches held up 1 time. Thank god i didnt push preflop.Moral of story don't push preflop of you nutz get busted.Going to start callin it the teabag hand.
He's probably talking about bugadi, not hold'em.
1.- That did not really happen2.- I really like sonic's foot long coneys.
You almost definitely misplayed them all.
Yes thats my bich for the day this really did happen. Thank god i didn't shove preflop or I would of busted out of the touney.That said no I didn't play it wrong.Thats my name from the service. I didn't get it from eating sonic but they are tasty smothered in onions,chili,cheese,and jalapino's
Yes thats my bich for the day this really did happen. Thank god i didn't shove preflop or I would of busted out of the touney.That said no I didn't play it wrong.
This is a sure sign of poker awesomeness.

lol how about bbfidts. srsly post even half of them and i guarentee you we'll laugh.

whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action. I realize its a suck out but i stayed alive and thats all that matters.

whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action.
:D:D:D:club:

Getting your money in good > trying to get fancy with AA only to get hit with a shitty board and have to make a crying call just because "it's AA" and you want to ***** about how they never hold.

whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action.
Don't listen to those haters. I don't like getting my money in as a favorite either. It leaves too much up to chance.-----------------------------Do I even need it?
whats the CORRECT way to play them genius? Shove in preflop so you have no clue as to the texture of the board and stuck in a pot that you have no control of and get busted out by that action. I realize its a suck out but i stayed alive and thats all that matters.
Not necessarily.It's obviously hard for me to comment about the hands without any details.It's incorrect to say that getting AA all in preflop is bad though. It's pretty much the best thing you can hope for in hold'em.You're a 4-1 favorite to get all their chips.

ok this is the first time I've said this. Guys who have read my posts before will understand why this is so amazing that I'm about to say this?IS THIS A JOKE ACCOUNT????????help me out I can't see the sarcasm and it's making me sad.

They were all in the same tourney too? lol
No, they were in differant tourneys on differant sites throughout the day.FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.Just an odd day for me today.
No, they were in differant tourneys on differant sites throughout the day.FYI for the haters I have been playing for 12 years and I learned a long time ago 4 to 1 odds preflop is not worth sticking your whole stack in preflop for any hand unless your down to less than 10 Big Blinds then who cares push it in.Just an odd day for me today.
uh.ok.i give up.good joke account.
Thanks for a good laugh in the morning. A player who is so good he can profitably pass on 4:1 edges, amazing that we haven't seen you on tv many times already.
Thanks for a good laugh in the morning. A player who is so good he can profitably pass on 4:1 edges, amazing that we haven't seen you on tv many times already.
aha! This must be Eric Ryland. HI BALLER!
aha! This must be Eric Ryland. HI BALLER!
Nah. Erik loves to stick it all in Kill Phil style... he wouldn't play like OP.