Acid Knights Is Great

PokerStars Game #11138778286: Tournament #56499808, $2.00+$0.20 Hold'em Pot Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) - 2007/07/26 - 00:32:59 (ET)Table '56499808 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Acid_Knight (1330 in chips) Seat 2: Naismith (1670 in chips) Acid_Knight: posts small blind 10Naismith: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [3c Tc]Acid_Knight: calls 10Naismith: raises 40 to 60Acid_Knight: raises 100 to 160Naismith: calls 100*** FLOP *** [7s 9c Jc]Naismith: checks Acid_Knight: bets 320Naismith: raises 960 to 1280Acid_Knight: calls 850 and is all-in*** TURN *** [7s 9c Jc] [8d]*** RIVER *** [7s 9c Jc 8d] [7d]*** SHOW DOWN ***Naismith: shows [Ac Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)Acid_Knight: shows [3c Tc] (a straight, Seven to Jack)Acid_Knight collected 2660 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2660 | Rake 0 Board [7s 9c Jc 8d 7d]Seat 1: Acid_Knight (button) (small blind) showed [3c Tc] and won (2660) with a straight, Seven to JackSeat 2: Naismith (big blind) showed [Ac Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and SevensSHIP IT!

Was this a lost bet or something that you had to proclaim your futility?
Yeah, aside from the huge money we had at stake, we decided to bet this on the outcome of the best 2 of 3 in $2 HU PLHE sngs.I took $2 from him and all of the glory!
Yeah, aside from the huge money we had at stake, we decided to bet this on the outcome of the best 2 of 3 in $2 HU PLHE sngs.I took $2 from him and all of the glory!
Since I fulfilled my end of the bargain, I'd just like to point out that he beat my AA with T3 to win the decisive game.BBFIDTS, I know.
Since I fulfilled my end of the bargain, I'd just like to point out that he beat my AA with T3 to win the decisive game.BBFIDTS, I know.
Yeah, this is true. In the first game, I flopped 2 sets on him within the 12 hands that the HU match lasted. Once I had TT and the flop came down QT6 rainbow and he held T6. I think the other one was a 972 all diamond flop where I had 22 and he had K9 no diamonds.We will rematch soon.