time for some, what would you do (nl)

First of all, you have to realize you are a horrible player b/c you don't have reads on your opponents :-)But don't worry allin, I am changing that, I am now loading all my hand histories into my pokeroffice and it lets you pick someone's name to see their stats if i played against them, so with a big decision, i'm going to do that really quick, so when I post a hand, if I have their stats, I will post them and even if I didn't use that read, the responses from the forum can :-)Anyway, to the hand. This just took place, 100nl on stars, tables during the day a lot tighter, no one really acting out of line is my only read...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) converterMP1 ($122.90)MP2 ($30.65)Hero ($120.45)Button ($150.15)SB ($101.40)BB ($70)UTG ($104.10)UTG+1 ($41.90)Preflop: Hero is CO with [Qh], [Qd]. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $5, MP2 folds.Flop: ($20) [Tc], [Ts], [2h] (3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $15, SB calls $15, UTG+1 folds.Turn: ($50) [4s] (2 players)SB checks, Hero ??????I'll post the rest of the hand and what I did after some replies :-)

Bets $30. About 3/4 of the pot. The only thing that scares me is that I play this hand very slowly like SB is if I have the 10. Scary if ur raised all in after the bet fold.

Bets $30. About 3/4 of the pot. The only thing that scares me is that I play this hand very slowly like SB is if I have the 10. Scary if ur raised all in after the bet fold.
LOL, I only had to wait for one response, I guess I'll show what I did and then people can still make comments.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) converterMP1 ($122.90)MP2 ($30.65)Hero ($120.45)Button ($150.15)SB ($101.40)BB ($70)UTG ($104.10)UTG+1 ($41.90)Preflop: Hero is CO with [Qh], [Qd]. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $5, MP2 folds.Flop: ($20) [Tc], [Ts], [2h] (3 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $15, SB calls $15, UTG+1 folds.Turn: ($50) [4s] (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $30, SB calls $30.River: ($110) [Qc] (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $69.45 (All-In), SB calls $50.40 (All-In).Final Pot: $229.85My line was same as yours :-)

OMFG you were behind and u smacked ur 2 outer on the river. He wishes he fired back on the turn now. If I was the villian in the hand I'd smooth call the flop and push the turn and u never catch ur queen. Very nice and lucky of course.

OMFG you were behind and u smacked ur 2 outer on the river. He wishes he fired back on the turn now. If I was the villian in the hand I'd smooth call the flop and push the turn and u never catch ur queen. Very nice and lucky of course.
Exactly. I could only smile, and think to myself, that's what you get for being weak.I felt like i was behind the turn, big bet called on flop, but I think there are hands I am ahead of.Ofcourse I'm checking the river UI (meaning no Q comes :-) )

On the turn you're best to check unless you're capable of folding to a c/r allin on turn after you put $30 in.First, it's highly doubtful he would call the preflop raise and bet on flop for $15 with ak or any overcards. So that's not what you're worried about. You're worried about him having a 10. What would he call the $15 bet with? Possibly any mid to high pp or a 10. By checking this turn you give him a chance to hit a 2outer if he has a pp. But he'll also bet into you on the river when you have him beat (sort of like inducing a bluff). If he has the 10 you'll save a lot of money since he's not going to go allin on the river. He'll most likely think you had overcards and make a valuebet.Since you posted the results... After checking the turn you catch the 2outer and the nuts. He'll bet into you with his 10 and u go allin and get called. If he didn't have the 10 he'd bet into you and you have gotten more money out of him.

Without a doubt ur checking that river. The villian got too cute way to cute there. My question for u is if he reraises all in on the turn do you fold? I believe I would but I believe ur almost getting 3-1 on ur money with 51 invested. Are u Blink20 on stars? I frequent the .5/1 NL 6max games and don't recall playing you ever. I've been down at .25/.5 for about 2 weeks after I lost 9 buyins at the .5/1 table in 3 days. Of course this all happens after I hadn't had a losing session for weeks and cashed out 1K. I'm krupnugz on stars and play daily after work and most of the day on the weekends.

Without a doubt ur checking that river. The villian got too cute way to cute there. My question for u is if he reraises all in on the turn do you fold? I believe I would but I believe ur almost getting 3-1 on ur money with 51 invested. Are u Blink20 on stars? I frequent the .5/1 NL 6max games and don't recall playing you ever. I've been down at .25/.5 for about 2 weeks after I lost 9 buyins at the .5/1 table in 3 days. Of course this all happens after I hadn't had a losing session for weeks and cashed out 1K. I'm krupnugz on stars and play daily after work and most of the day on the weekends.
I've seen that image before.I used to be frankdawg18 on starsNow I'm DBL_J_22Im sure you have played me if you played 50nl orr 100 nl on stars because I play all the tiem, ALL the time :-) , as this has been my income the past 8 months.
I've seen that image before.I used to be frankdawg18 on starsNow I'm DBL_J_22Im sure you have played me if you played 50nl orr 100 nl on stars because I play all the tiem, ALL the time :-) , as this has been my income the past 8 months.
You son of a bitch. I remember you. I was thinking double J like the wrestler when I was playing you. I think I just played you the other day believe we both had like 2.5x the buyin at the table and were dominating all newcommers buying in for minimun. Was like a 2-3 hr session. You sucked out on me hardcore one hand that I remember don't recall exactly what it was. Small world.We'll beat em up again. :club:
You son of a bitch. I remember you. I was thinking double J like the wrestler when I was playing you. I think I just played you the other day believe we both had like 2.5x the buyin at the table and were dominating all newcommers buying in for minimun. Was like a 2-3 hr session. You sucked out on me hardcore one hand that I remember don't recall exactly what it was. Small world.We'll beat em up again. :club:
Always dominating all newcomers :-)Right now I'm back on a full table kick again. I go crazy if i don't switch it back and forth.And im sure i sucked out on you with a crazy hand, esp short handed, I'm known to do that to people :-)