1/2 lhe 1st kk hand

Hi all. This is the third hand at the table. I sat down in the BB so I don't have any reads. %per flop when I joined was 40%. The PF raiser just sat down and posted.10 Players at the tableSB posts blind ($0.50), BB posts blind ($1), MP1 posts blind ($1).PRE-FLOP Hero dealt K :) K :) UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to $2, MP2 calls $2, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero raises to $3, SB folds, BB calls $2, MP1 calls $1, MP2 calls $1.FLOP board cards 10 :) ,4 :club: ,3 :DBB checks, MP1 bets $1, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $2, BB calls $2, MP1 raises to $3, Hero calls $1, BB calls $1.TURN board cards 10 :D ,4 :D ,3 :) ,5 :)BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $2, BB folds, MP1raises to $4,Hero 3-bets $4, MP1 caps, Hero calls $2.RIVER board cards 10 :) ,4 :) ,3 :) ,5 :) ,6 :)MP1bets $2, Hero calls $2.Thanks

Cap the flop..you got 4 players tied to this hand, bet for huge equity advantage.on the turnYou have the second nuts.I'd feel pretty good about that.The check/raise sucks for you, but a Q high flush makes the move too..I'd suspect. I have no prblem with your play...I think >50% of the time you are ahead here after his raise...now only after he caps..can you be more than 50%...then calling river...is good.imo.