• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy shit this show is the best.

I mean, you can't have a little dyking out with Megan? she's been so terrible this year, that would have saved her season.

He tried ratting out Don/Dick and looks how it worked out for him. I think that Pete (odious little worm that he is), is the only one of the bunch who may learn from his mistakes.

• 4 weeks later...

The episode made me think about the distance between what we want and what happens when we get it.

Betty likes talking dirty, she likes to shock. She and Henry seemed hot in the beginning, now she's got her hair colored like his mother.

Anyway--Betty got flippant about a taboo, but as soon as she understood that Sandy could be in danger, it wasn't funny or sexy. She reacted appropiately.

Don wants the beautiful smart talented woman to be his wife,and he wants to screw around. Now that he's sleeping with his neighbor, he's mopey with the girlfriend, and has a man crush on the husband.

I really liked Kenny Cosgrove dressing down te Pete Campbell on steriods guy.

• 4 weeks later...

I am enjoying this season very much. Don is such a paradox. Sometimes you love him but others you absolutely think he's a huge dick. (Not referencing his real life alleged huge penis)

Pete is such a worm.

He sold it well.

But the look on Peggy's face when she went in to bang Chaugh and old Donny big dick was in there was priceless. All that work to get out from his shadow and she's right back.

• 2 weeks later...

Trippy episode. It was weird becauae I was watching with someone who doesnt watch the show and it was really tough to try and explain all of that mess

The whore did have nice bags

Man, Betty was doing some work this ep. Cold, distant, calculating, got qhat she wanted, zinged him a bunch of times and went on with her life.

Not to mention the gala scene and then in the limo. She was awesome this ep

Don just becomes a bigger dick each ep. He zinged peggy good though

I loved the realization that Peggy had that Don and her new boss are the same, just that Don is more honest about it. Which is weird, since Don is so dishonest in many ways.

Watching Don go from Dominant Master to sprung obsessive stalker in the previous two episodes was great.