• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston and Paul reading the final few pages of the finale's script for the first time.   http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/breaking-bad-final-script/

I think he would relate really well to Archie Bunker

Spoilered for Gov.      

I'm digging this show. Anyone else watching it?
I've got the entire season to this point on my DVR. I have a friend who highly recommends it.I haven't watched it yet. I'm a terrible person.
I've got the entire season to this point on my DVR. I have a friend who highly recommends it.I haven't watched it yet. I'm a terrible person.
Bryan Cranston, the dad from Malcom in the Middle, is incredible in it. The guy has some serious acting chops.It's very interesting that the episodes have muted curse words, as opposed to writing the whole thing clean. I like that and wonder if they'll release DVDs with the vulgarity included.

Its a great show..havent seen sundays episode yet(on tivo)but will watch it today.....cant go wrong with "Tim Watley" as a crystal meth dealer and a family man...solid solid show.

Wowwow, I just watched the first 2 episodes. This show is the nuts. Seriously, really really good. I loved that guy on Malcolm in the Middle (I didn't totally love the show, but he ruled), and on the previews and ads for breaking bad I kinda thought he was just playing the same type of character. Not at all. This show is really really good.The pilot (or at least the first episode) has gotta be the best pilot for any show I've ever seen. BTW there is an "uncensored" version of episode 1 which I think played in IFC? Anyways it is on the torrent sites, and I think it might be extended or whatever...worth getting.

I like that and wonder if they'll release DVDs with the vulgarity included.
I'm gonna say yes, and at least 2 "uncensored" episodes are available now (on torrent sites).Also I think there was some titty in episode 1.

- Yeah nothin but cows, got some big cow house way out that way like two miles, but I don't see nobody.- Cow house??- Yeah, where they live. The cows. Whatever man. Shit yeah, let's cook here.- Cow house...god help me.

Ken Wins is the same guy from those commercials where a guy keeps redoing a voicemail to a girl he went out with the night before....I think. His resume must list Talking on a Cellphone as one of his special skills.

Spoilers through episode 5!!!!!

Episode 3 (i think) where he finally kills the guy - what a great scene with the plate and everything. I have to say I did just expect him to poison a sandwich, until they started talking about that. I mean it was clear that he couldn't let the guy go...or at least the writers couldn't let the guy live. I also liked episode 5 a lot - I thought the party scene was really good, and the whole backstory with the girl and the company and all.

Spoilers through episode 5!!!!!

Episode 3 (i think) where he finally kills the guy - what a great scene with the plate and everything. I have to say I did just expect him to poison a sandwich, until they started talking about that. I mean it was clear that he couldn't let the guy go...or at least the writers couldn't let the guy live. I also liked episode 5 a lot - I thought the party scene was really good, and the whole backstory with the girl and the company and all.

please fyp

Reading the plot it sounds exactly like a knock off of "Weeds". Is it better? Not comedy? More dramatic? Convince me to watch it...

Reading the plot it sounds exactly like a knock off of "Weeds". Is it better? Not comedy? More dramatic? Convince me to watch it...
It's from the same creator, I believe. No, it's not really very comical. I'm not going to try to talk you into anything.
The first couple episodes are pretty funny, but there's also some pretty serious/heart-wrenching scenes, what with the cancer and all (not a spoiler - basic plot of the show is that he has cancer).It is very good though, a lot more entertaining than Weeds imo.
The first couple episodes are pretty funny, but there's also some pretty serious/heart-wrenching scenes, what with the cancer and all (not a spoiler - basic plot of the show is that he has cancer).It is very good though, a lot more entertaining than Weeds imo.
It almost has to be more serious than Weeds considering it's about crystal meth as opposed to pot.Helluva drug.

Yeah awesome episode. Funniest part:Real estate lady: Oh hello, it's by appointment only.Walter: No, I'm here to see the owner.Real estate lady: Oh, he's in the, um....recreational vehicle....Knock knockJesse: Yooooooooo, it's appointment only!Also the meet at the junkyard was a great scene. "Dude this is like the straight guy's idea of a drug meet." "Why the hell are we way out here? Is the mall closed or something?"

It felt like such a short season. I'm assuming the writer's strike is why.
Yeah, very short season. My theory (based on nothing) is that it's partially because it's a new show so they wanted to see if it would be popular or not, and partially because of the writer's strike. Either way, the show is very popular so I'm sure they've got season 2 coming soon (hopefully not in like September).