If Freddy could only make a few putts early in the round...same for Tiger!
Yeah, I was hoping for Freddy and was surprised when Tiger couldn't quite get it together. Tiger definitely put himself in some great spots and definitely could have gone lower but his putting was terrible.

It was nice to see the others crumble while Phil was the rock for once.If it was Tiger in Phil's place everyone would be talking about the "Tiger intimidation factor, blah blah". Well how about the Phil intimidation factor? lol

That was one of the most impressive rounds of golf i have ever watched. Bogey free, except for 18 where it didn't matter.How nice was it to see the sportsmanship and commraderie (sp) between Phil and Fred. In this day and age with all the overzealous touchdown dances, trash talking and steroid scandals it was certainly nice to see two men fighting for something so hard but still enjoying each others company. Just awesome. Great Masters, truly enjoyed it. :club:

How nice was it to see the sportsmanship and commraderie (sp) between Phil and Fred. In this day and age with all the overzealous touchdown dances, trash talking and steroid scandals it was certainly nice to see two men fighting for something so hard but still enjoying each others company. Just awesome.
QFT.Phil was my pick before the tournament started, but it's not like that was much of a stretch given his performance the week before and the caliber of player that he is. Still, picking up his third major against a field that strong (one that admittedly wilted as the final round went on) is pretty sweet.
That was one of the most impressive rounds of golf i have ever watched. Bogey free, except for 18 where it didn't matter.How nice was it to see the sportsmanship and commraderie (sp) between Phil and Fred. In this day and age with all the overzealous touchdown dances, trash talking and steroid scandals it was certainly nice to see two men fighting for something so hard but still enjoying each others company. Just awesome. Great Masters, truly enjoyed it. :club:
Couldn't have said it better bro.Was in the sports book at Caesar's in LV drinking Tequila, smoking a cigar and playing video poker watching Sunday at the Masters. Life doesn't get much better.