Just won the Heads-up tourny on stars, actually chopped the final table and then won.Best part:In round 3, a guy started talking shit about I had no chance of winning and all I did is take away hi "legitimate" chance. This was after my flush draw hit, of course.After the tourny I told him to check the scoreboard baby, and to get some skillz before he talks smack.Not sure what I feel better about, winning or pulling the ole "how you like dem apples?" routine.Flame, discuss or whatever, just wanted to gloat a little.

Just won the Heads-up tourny on stars, actually chopped the final table and then won.Best part:In round 3, a guy started talking shit about I had no chance of winning and all I did is take away hi "legitimate" chance. This was after my flush draw hit, of course.After the tourny I told him to check the scoreboard baby, and to get some skillz before he talks smack.Not sure what I feel better about, winning or pulling the ole "how you like dem apples?" routine.Flame, discuss or whatever, just wanted to gloat a little.
You hit your flush draw, but you didn't tell us you called with 1.5:1 odds for over half your stack. That's why he was mad.
Hey teneight, at least moss looked like he knew what he was doing. Vikings looked sick today, very depressed.
I'm a Raiders fan.GO RAIDERS!
I was a Raiders fan. I'm still a little bitter that they left LA. Didn't care when the Rams left, but losing the Raiders hurt. :cry:Congrats Ball Sack.