Uh.... I Win?

$200 Pacific PLO8, seven-handed(Pot sizes are after rake is taken...) (FCP won't let me show so many suits as images...)Relevant stacks:SB - $108.22UTG - $61.93Me - $200CO - $168.01I sit down, misclick to post UTG+1, and am dealt Ac Ah 9d 5c as my first hand.UTG limps, I raise pot to $9, ..., CO cold-calls, ..., SB cold-calls, ..., UTG calls.($36.10, 4 plrs) Adiamond.gif Qclub.gif 2heart.gifSB checks, UTG bets pot at $36.10, I raise pot to $144.40, CO reraises all-in for $159.01, SB calls all-in for $99.22, UTG calls all-in for $52.93, I call.($504.17, 4 plrs) 2spade.gif($504.17, 4 plrs) Jclub.gifSB has 4d 3s 3c 2d for trip twos.UTG has Jh 5d 4s 4c for two pair, jacks and twos.CO has Qd Js Td 6h for two pair, queens and jacks.I have aces full of twos, I win everything.(Twodimes says I was 31.8% preflop and 43.0% on the flop.)Nice first hand, eh?Aseem

im curious about raising this hand UTG+1, esp. in PLO8 where you have little of a low draw and your 9 is basically a dead card. if you dont hit a very nice flop, your putting yourself in a bad spot no? espescially just sitting down with no reads on table. but as it went, NH.

I still am.I'm not PLO/PLO8 wizard; but that's pretty bad play by all parties not named Aseem, yes?wow.
yeah.all around an example of what not to do i think. Aki seemed to play it okay, although i don't like the pot sized raise up front without a duece or trey.however, in this case it helped him get it all in on the flop and it depends on how many there were at the table.

Yeah the CO made by far the worst play, especially considering that he is facing a bet and a raise (clearly, the only option is push, rofl).SB and UTG suck, but they're your average PLO8 player -- they have no concept of getting quartered at a stack-size magnitude, so they never fold a bare low (much less a bare low DRAW, in this case, hahahaha). Especially UTG, when he didn't even have the nut or 2nd nut low draw.(One mitigating factor is that for both of them, one card would give them a wheel in addition to the nut low, but that clearly does not give them the odds to stack off there.)As for my preflop raise, it's pretty close and honestly doesn't matter much. In games where players are stupid (e.g. this one) -- am I being too harsh? :club: -- I like to just push my equity edge and don't mind the bigger pot going into the flop, since it allows me to push edges harder later anyway (e.g. on this flop).It's a beautiful world sometimes!Aseem