Question About Poker Terms

hey guysi know i should know these.. but what positions are referred to as the cutoff and hijack? thanks.. ive been seeing them posted about and im confused

:club: thx guys, i figured the cutoff was rigth before the button, but i had no clue what the hijack was.good day
Ask your stewardess next time you're on a flight to Vegas if you forget, they know this stuff cold.
Ask your stewardess next time you're on a flight to Vegas if you forget, they know this stuff cold.
Before or after you ask her if she'd give you a membership into the mile high club?

While we're on this, I've got one:When someone says, "I flopped the joint." does that simply mean "I flopped the nuts ," or is it specifically "I flopped the nut straight ?"

I smoke 2 joints in the morning...
I smoke 2 joints at nightI smoke 2 joints in the afternoonIt makes me feel alrightI smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 jointsAnd then I smoke 2 more.
:club: thx guys, i figured the cutoff was rigth before the button, but i had no clue what the hijack was.good day
don't know if this is posted a bit down, but the way i think of it the Hi jack takes away the late position steal attempt...very effective in tournaments i find
I smoke 2 joints at nightI smoke 2 joints in the afternoonIt makes me feel alrightI smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 jointsAnd then I smoke 2 more.
Mucho gusto, me llamo BradleyI'm hornier than Ron Jeremy
in some new poker sets the dealer button comes with a small blind, big blind, cutoff, and hijak buttons
jesus.. 5 of 9 positions covered..cant wait until each player has a contraptio thats 9 sided that he rotates to the left after every hand to designate his position
jesus.. 5 of 9 positions covered..cant wait until each player has a contraptio thats 9 sided that he rotates to the left after every hand to designate his position
At our home game, we have flags attached to the backs of each chair, indicating positions. After each hand we simply get up and move one seat to the right
While we're on this, I've got one:When someone says, "I flopped the joint." does that simply mean "I flopped the nuts ," or is it specifically "I flopped the nut straight ?"
I always thought flopping the joint was having two cards that are in the middle of the straight. ex. having 67 on the flop of 4 5 8. I could be way off though.
At our home game, we have flags attached to the backs of each chair, indicating positions. After each hand we simply get up and move one seat to the right
Music on or off?