• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kalf

Kalf

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 07:03 PM

I live in Atlanta, as does Josh, and he has a reputation here of being a tough competitor, but very nice person and family man. As a matter of fact, I emailed him just the other day for some poker advice, and he was as nice as can be, especially consdering that he must be overrun with emails since his run at the WSOP.Everyone has bad moments, and you know all of you have probably typed some pretty bad things after a bad beat online to someone who wasn't playing the way you wanted them to be. Fortunately for you, it wasn't broadcast all over the world on TV, and the world didn't decide, based solely on that, that you are a bad person and a crybaby. So, let's let the past live in the past, and give him the benefit of the doubt. You don't hear Harry Demetriou whining about it, so maybe we should all lay off.Shawn

#2 milladathrilla33

milladathrilla33

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 08:55 PM

What is his email adress?
You can pay the price for the flop, but you gotta pay the price for the lessons.

#3 josharieh

josharieh

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:26 PM

josh@atlantapokerschool.com

#4 HarryDemetriou

HarryDemetriou

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Soccer Betting

Posted 26 December 2004 - 09:43 PM

Now hold on a minute......Who said anything about my giving up my whining rights :-) :-) :-) I earned them...and the hard way too.

Kalf said:

So, let's let the past live in the past, and give him the benefit of the doubt.  You don't hear Harry Demetriou whining about it, so maybe we should all lay off.Shawn

WPA (World Poker Association) Member
http://www.wpapoker.org

Bad Beats at The Poker Table, are Totally Irrelevant When Compared to Bad Beats in Life.

#5 Offsuit

Offsuit

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 12:06 AM

Seems to me Josh is a pretty good guy, yeah, they made him out to be the bad guy on TV but we all know what editing can do. I've seen several posts from him on this site and heck, he just gave us all his email address a couple posts above mine.

#6 theresa113

theresa113

Hi There!

• Members
  • 5,540 posts
  • Interests:Poker!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 06:41 AM

LOL, Harry. I love your signature Harry. :D
Be my friend on Facebook

Blue and White Ignite! Go Magic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users