Jj In Mp With Low But Paired Up Flop

No reads, just started playing. I am not a cash game player. If I do play it is limit but I decided to play a little NL. Looking over this again, maybe I should have raised the flop? I don't know. Any advice on all streets is needed and welcomed.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($13.65)BB ($10)UTG ($5.90)UTG+1 ($6.05)MP1 ($5.80)Hero ($5.60)MP3 ($5.90)CO ($17.30)Button ($5.70)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Jdiamond.gif, Jclub.gif. UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.4, 2 folds, Button calls $0.40, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.30, UTG+1 calls $0.30.Flop: ($1.75) 6heart.gif, 8heart.gif, 8diamond.gif(4 players)UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $0.5, Hero calls $0.50, Button folds, UTG folds.Turn: ($2.75) 9spade.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets $0.8, Hero calls $0.80.River: ($4.35) 5heart.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets $1.2, Hero calls ???Final Pot: $6.75

After 2 limpers, raise more preflop, like $0.60Raise the flop. Always.Put in a small raise on the turn to get to showdown for free.I call this river bet becuase I want to see what he played like this. I don't expect to be winning often and it's a marginal play at best, but I wanna know what hand he plays like this AND there's a small chance that I might still be paying for info with the best hand.And we know you called cause of the final pot size.