Aa Getting A Lot Of Action

Alright, this is my second hand at the table. Never played with villain before.Is turn c/r, c/f, b/c, b/f?No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $263.25UTG+1: $175.32CO: $218.10Button: $194Hero: $198BB: $93.57Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with :D :D UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises to $11, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.Flop: :):club::D ($46, 4 players)Hero bets $36, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Button folds.Turn: :D ($118, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $60, Hero ???

Alright, this is my second hand at the table. Never played with villain before.Is turn c/c, c/f, b/c, b/f?No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $263.25UTG+1: $175.32CO: $218.10Button: $194Hero: $198BB: $93.57Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with :D :D UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises to $11, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Button calls.Flop: :):club::D ($46, 4 players)Hero bets $36, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Button folds.Turn: :D ($118, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $60, Hero ???
Checking opened the door. Calling this means getting stacked with one pair with a flush on the board at the turn and four people having seen the flop. I really don't like calling here. Go away quietly.

With 3 limpers I think if you're gonna raise from the small blind here, you have to make it a lot more expensive than $11 to see the flop. As the above poster said, with 4 to the flop and the straight and flush draws out there, you can let this go.

as others said, raising more pf would be good.on the flop, with 3 other players in the hand and the board being so draw heavy, i'd full pot it.c/f the turn. the only thing you beat is Tx or a bluff. really doubt UTG+1 decided to float on you in a multiway pot, not closing the action. also, Tx checks behind here a lot. villain's committed to the hand when he bets the turn - give him some credit until he shows you otherwise.heads up, you could make an argument for a CRAI.

Checking opened the door. Calling this means getting stacked with one pair with a flush on the board at the turn and four people having seen the flop. I really don't like calling here. Go away quietly.
Checking doesn't cause him to have the flush, so I'm not following why the check is bad.
Checking doesn't cause him to have the flush, so I'm not following why the check is bad.
He's a big proponent of the whole "I opened the door to let him take it away so he must have it" school. Either that, or the "I checked and he bet becuase I checked so I can't fold now" school. Both have crappy classes.I wasn't drunk when I posted that. I did already know results. What I told cwik in AIM was that I'd probably just flip a coin in this situation, but I'd lean slightly towards shoving. I'd never bet the turn here FWIW unless I knew the villain was a station. Sometimes I c/f and sometimes I CRAI, none of that silly c/cing.
This also filled up 8-7 FWIW
Yeah, and I think that's why we should overbet the pot on this flop: the turn is hard to play because we don't know what the villain is drawing to.
He's a big proponent of the whole "I opened the door to let him take it away so he must have it" school. Either that, or the "I checked and he bet becuase I checked so I can't fold now" school. Both have crappy classes.I wasn't drunk when I posted that. I did already know results. What I told cwik in AIM was that I'd probably just flip a coin in this situation, but I'd lean slightly towards shoving. I'd never bet the turn here FWIW unless I knew the villain was a station. Sometimes I c/f and sometimes I CRAI, none of that silly c/cing.
I hate it when you people talk about me like I can't read your posts. You all are going to turn me into a cranky old man.
I hate it when you people talk about me like I can't read your posts. You all are going to turn me into a cranky old man.
David asked a question and I answered it, that's all. I honestly don't say anything in here that I don't think that I could reasonably back up with a little rummaging through posts. :club: