Ear Lobe Pimple

Time for more medical advice from a poker forum...Anyone ever gotten/heard of an ear lobe pimple? Like, it can't be seen from the surface, but if you pinch your ear lobe, you can feel a bump in the middle. I seem to get about one of these each year...and they seem to last for a week or two. They drive me kind of crazy...not cause they particularly hurt (though they can)...but just cause they're so deep that I can't seem to get rid of them. So yeah...technical names? Sympathy? Solutions? I'm pretty close to trying to trying to lance it with a sewing needle.No, "it's not a tumor"...at least, I don't think it is.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, never had that. I would say just sit there and squeeze it till it comes to the surface or just wait a week or two and let it go.Do you had your ears pierced? I have a bump in the middle of my lob where I had the hole.

I've had them. In my ear lobes and behind my ears. Most likely it is a sebaceous cyst.The one i had in my ear lobe i could never kill on my own and just went to dermatoligst/surgeon to get taken care of. It would come and go once or twice a year over like a 5 year stretch.So the last time the fukker came back with a vengeance and my ear lobe became twice as large as my uninfected one. It looked way banged up. Anyway i was at the beach with some friends on vacation. My friend's girlfriend was interested in my ear disturbance and wanted to feel it. Only she didnt just feel it. She grabbed the thing in a very violent fashion. It did not feel good.I then proceed to the bathroom for an examination session. The front of my ear lobe looked the same. Just all red and hurting. But on the back of my ear lobe a nice head had formed. I went to work and that is when the grandest and gnarliest explosion ever occurred.What came out of my ear lobe was the most blood and puss I had ever seen in my life. My fukking blood was caked all over the wall. It looked like a goddamn crime scene. I looked at myself in the mirror and blood was just pouring out of my lobe. I cupped my hand underneath it, but i was no match for the gushing...good times.yeah... uh. get it checked out.

I get them all the time. 99% of the time they are not visible and are only detectable when you massage your earlobe. Dont mess with it and it'll go away. If you start fooling with it, which I used to do, it may become aggravated.I dont know what that guy who's ear blew up had but thats a whole different problem.I guess I get em cuz I have pretty oily skin and occassionally still get a zit. Even the occassinal one though pisses me off so bad. Always right when I have a date or some other event. Im like 26 when the F*ck will I stop getting them at all.Hahhaha medical advice......

Dont mess with it and it'll go away. If you start fooling with it, which I used to do, it may become aggravated.I dont know what that guy who's ear blew up had but thats a whole different problem.
LOL. yes. F'ed with it a lot. after that episode it hasnt really come back.
all thats sweet man
It's crazy...I don't remember saying that, but it's right there in text! I really need to stop sniffing glue, apparently.

YES!! Cobalt you are my hero. i had one of these last year and i had people feel it and everyone thought i was completely nuts. i'm so glad i'm not alone!!it went away so its obv not that bad.

I was actually surprised by how much info my googling found on this topic. Apparently, there are two camps...1) Lance it.2) Leave it be.I'm still not sure which camp I'm going to ascribe to.

I was actually surprised by how much info my googling found on this topic. Apparently, there are two camps...1) Lance it.2) Leave it be.I'm still sure which camp I'm going to ascribe toI wont be a ***** and it'll feel great
I get them all the time. 99% of the time they are not visible and are only detectable when you massage your earlobe. Dont mess with it and it'll go away. If you start fooling with it, which I used to do, it may become aggravated.I dont know what that guy who's ear blew up had but thats a whole different problem.I guess I get em cuz I have pretty oily skin and occassionally still get a zit. Even the occassinal one though pisses me off so bad. Always right when I have a date or some other event. Im like 26 when the F*ck will I stop getting them at all.Hahhaha medical advice......
QFTI have one right now at the moment too actually.I get em every once in awhile, and they usually just go away after awhile. But they do hurt like a bitch while I have em. Way too deep for me to lance it though. I just leave em be.