you know you play too much poker when...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordering out of position is -EV
We were all at this huge Chinese buffet... a bunch of my friends and family were in town.The waitress takes our drink orders, and my friends father orders a diet pepsi. Everyone else ordered just water. He's lookin around like WTF? I lean over to his son (who plays poker online with me alot) and I say "Thats what he gets for ordering UTG" He laughed and called me a loser. Continue the madness... fill in the blank...You know you play too much poker when _________________
Ordering out of position is -EV
We were all at this huge Chinese buffet... a bunch of my friends and family were in town.The waitress takes our drink orders, and my friends father orders a diet pepsi. Everyone else ordered just water. He's lookin around like WTF? I lean over to his son (who plays poker online with me alot) and I say "Thats what he gets for ordering UTG" He laughed and called me a loser. Continue the madness... fill in the blank...You know you play too much poker when _________________
lol yupLike that Sam Adams commercial if you've seen it.Also, I've seemed to incorporate the quote from Hellmuth talking about Gavin Griffin - "I knew you'd self destruct for all your chips", into my everyday life.Ex. I was in driving with my friend the other day and we saw a minor accident. I go "that guy self destructed for all his driving skills."

When you consider sitting at four different tables at McDonalds, because you are just so damned used to multi-tabling.You think Johnny Chan is the star of all of those cool kung fu buddy movies.When a friend says 'Lets have a party', you log onto PartyPoker and sit waiting . . .When you are multitabling poker online, watching poker on TV, reading SSHE, browsing FCP posts and playing with poker chips all at the same time . .and still have time to spare.You plan your social life around the Negreanu Open (cmon you all know you've done that before)