National Heads Up Poker Championship Bracket Freeroll

Sorry, but you can no longer sign up! (161 entries)The link is at the bottom, good luck!!!!!!The match drawing will begin at 11:00 PM EST.Quoting Patty "It's so amazing. Everyone is here! The Grinder, Jennifer Harmon, Helmuth, Moneymaker, Ming The Master, Scotty Nguyen, E Dog, and yes Chef Bobby Flay!"Quoting Patty "The rules are they can show 1 or 2 cards and there is a 30 second clock".Quoting Patty "Doyle Brunson just bet 100,000 against his bracket to anyone elses bracket"The matches are as follows:Clubs bracket:Dan Harrington Vs Todd BrunsonDavid Chesnoff Vs Jennifer HarmanJames McManus Vs Josh Lochner (Josh is an online qualifier who beat 30,000 people to get here)Annie Duke Vs Mike SextonMike Matusow Vs Eli ElezraJosh Arieh Vs David WilliamsFreddy Deeb Vs Chris FergusonPhil Hellmuth Vs Chip ReeseSpades bracket:Steven Glassner (Satellite winner at Caesar's) Vs Eric LindgrenHuck Seed Vs David OppenheimJames Woods Vs Scott FischmanMen Nguyen Vs Dee LuongMike Caro Vs Antanas GumgaJerry Buss Vs Amir VahediCyndy Violette Vs Barry GreensteinChris Moneymaker Vs Tuan LeeHearts bracket:Phil Laak Vs Gavin SmithJeff Shulman Vs TJ CloutierGreg Raymer Vs Layne FlackDaniel Negreanu Vs Evelyn NgLyle Berman Vs David GreyJohnny Chan Vs Carlos MortensonJohn Juanda Vs Doyle BrunsonGus Hanson Vs John ShawshiekinDiamonds bracket:Ted Forrest Vs Eric SeidelPhil Ivey Vs Chad BrownJennifer Tilly Vs Paul PhillipsEric Dureck (Online qualifier) Vs Scotty NguyenBarry Shulman Vs Antonio EsfandiariSammy Farha Vs Rene AngelilHoward Lederer Vs Allen CunninghamMark Safe Vs Michael MizrachiBelow is a list of the 64-player field for the 2006 National Heads – Up Poker Championship, as well as odds. They are in no particular order. I will be posting live updates in this forum (via text message from Patty) of who will be playing whom. After all of the matches have been announced I will post a link to an (excel) bracket that can be filled out and e-mailed to promotions@fullcontactpoker.com .For those of you who have participated in an NCAA bracket this is very similar. Everyone that wants to participate must use this bracket, and submit their picks by 12:00 PM EST tomorrow (Saturday 3/4/06).There will be 6 rounds and each round will be worth the following:1st RD = 1 point2nd RD = 2 points3rd RD = 3 points4th RD = 5 points5th RD = 7 points6th RD = 10 pointsThe prizes are as follows:1st place = Official Customized FCP jersey (the new ones)2nd place = Your choice of hat, shirt, or mouse pad3rd place = Your choice of hat, shirt, or mouse padTie breaker rule:Whoever picks the most right for each round 1-6.If you have any other questions feel free to post them in this forum and I will do my best to answer them.Thanks,MattOdds to win Heads up ChampionshipCompetitor OddsPhil Ivey 10/1 Chris Ferguson 12/1 Daniel Negreanu 12/1 Michael Mizrachi 15/1 Erick Lindgren 15/1 Barry Greenstein 16/1 Phil Hellmuth 20/1 Howard Lederer 20/1 Chip Reese 20/1 Todd Brunson 20/1 Gavin Smith 24/1 Doyle Brunson 24/1 Johnny Chan 24/1 Eli Elezra 28/1 Scott Fischman 28/1 Dan Harrington 28/1 John Juanda 30/1 Lyle Berman 30/1 Erik Seidel 32/1 Gus Hansen 32/1 Allen Cunningham 36/1 Ted Forrest 36/1 Mike Matusow 40/1 Jennifer Harman 40/1 Carlos Mortensen 44/1 Men Nguyen 44/1 Scotty Nguyen 44/1 David Williams 48/1 Josh Arieh 48/1 Phil Laak 48/1 Tuan Le 50/1 Annie Duke 50/1 Sam Farha 56/1 Sean Sheiky 60/1 Barry Shulman 60/1 Jeff Shulman 60/1 Cyndy Violette 60/1 Freddy Deeb 64/1 Antonio Esfandiari 64/1 Layne Flack 64/1 Tony G 70/1 Evelyn Ng 70/1 TJ Cloutier 70/1 Mike Sexton 70/1 Jennifer Tilly 75/1 Greg Raymer 75/1 Paul Phillips 75/1 Amir Vahedi 75/1 Mark Seif 75/1 Huck Seed 75/1 Jerry Buss 90/1 Chad Brown 90/1 Mike Caro 90/1 David Grey 100/1 David Oppenheim 100/1 James Woods 100/1 Chris Moneymaker 100/1 James McManus 125/1 Dee Luong 125/1 David Chesnoff 125/1 Rene Angelil 125/1 Steven Glassner 150/1 Josh Lochner 150/1 Ernie Dureck 150/1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCP Info2 is such an attention whore. FCP Info1 would never do that. That's not even taking account FCP Info3, who is the smarter one of the group. Despite the fact he keeps pizza in his wallet.

I was going to go all in with pocket 9s, but seeing everybody else go all in ahead of me, i think i will wait to another hand to make my move.

ive never done "brackets" before...can any1 tell me how this works? thx.
There will be 2 possible players to choose from and you choose which one you think will win and put them into the next round and do so for every HU match. Points will be awarded say 1 point for every correct match you predicted and 2 points for Round 2 and so on...

I suggested something, and then it happened. The system works.I'd expect the one run by FCP will be a freeroll, but hopefully, we can work it so that there can be one for money.

There will be 2 possible players to choose from and you choose which one you think will win and put them into the next round and do so for every HU match. Points will be awarded say 1 point for every correct match you predicted and 2 points for Round 2 and so on...
thx.