Hey danielim from sydney and me and my girlfriend work around martin placeNot sure if you do this but im we can take you out and go for a drink (not in oxford st!, not like there is anything wrong with that)anyway your call, let me know

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Daniel seems to be having a lonely time.We should show him a good time in Sydney :club: btw, I never knew there were so many FCPers in sydney! We should all meet up some time. I seriously didnt even know there were that many FCPers in Australia.

Yo, haha yeah I'm from Sydney as well... seems like Daniel needs to check out Darling Harbour and Kings Cross.. ! I'm guessing he's already checked out Star City?

Yo, haha yeah I'm from Sydney as well... seems like Daniel needs to check out Darling Harbour and Kings Cross.. ! I'm guessing he's already checked out Star City?
Nah, I advised him to stay away from Star Shitty lol.Kings cross isn't all that great. The heart of the city, around george street is where its all at. That and wynyard station and the rocks.

I almost want to jump on a plane to Sydney, just to hang out with Mr. Negreanu, lol.Daniel, you ever visited Chicago?If you ever do, I'm your guy to show you around. :club:

Kings Cross is peaking more on a Friday and Saturday night.. nothing there during the day.. But yeah the Rocks which I think is what your talking about is nice..some good shops around there as well.. Jacksons on George is apparently good on a Friday night.

Kings Cross is peaking more on a Friday and Saturday night.. nothing there during the day.. But yeah the Rocks which I think is what your talking about is nice..some good shops around there as well.. Jacksons on George is apparently good on a Friday night.
I'm staying IN the Rocks
I'm staying IN the Rocks
Nice. Lets all have a Sydney FCP party at the Rocks..! Jacksons on George for drinks!!!! I gotta wake up at 6.30 for a big soccer match Arsenal vs AC Milan!!

Unfortunately I can't do anything tonight .... would like nothing more than to show Daniel around.If you are free tomorrow Daniel, can I recommend a Bridge (ie Sydney Harbour Bridge) climb.And Kaveros, i could not agree more. Us Sydney FCPers should get together some day!Edit: lol. At 9pm I just logged onto Pokerstars and I see DN has found something else to do on a beautiful Sydney night. Maybe he is hitting the town later!

I'm staying IN the Rocks
i work 2min walk from there!hey Danielwhat about lunch and beer tomorrow? interested? whats your schedule like for the rest of the week?want to drop me a line on neiltimson@impulse.net.au and can organise a good bar hopping session :club:

Jacksons on George isn't a bad place to go for a few drinks. The three wise monkeys on George street is pretty good to. Their both a couple of my favourites. Kings Cross can be alright but better when your in a group of people it's a pretty seedy place to be by yourself at night time.

I gotta wake up at 6.30 for a big soccer match Arsenal vs AC Milan!!
up the arsenal ... i'll be up for the game :)sydney fcp meet sounds gooddaniel: whats the plans?lol@jacksons on george btw ... my wife banned me from there haha ..
btw, I never knew there were so many FCPers in sydney! We should all meet up some time. I seriously didnt even know there were that many FCPers in Australia.
neither did I ... good idea about the meet up!
I pm'd DN. So seriously guys, plans for tonight? I would seriously suggest the Lowenbrau Keller (if you haven't been there yet DN)
im in for sure! as long as i find out before 4
I should have some time this afternoon or this evening for dinner and stuff. Tomorrow is my first day of actual "stuff" so I wont stay out late.
ok then, beer this afternoon then - im good with thatwhat time? and where?
I should have some time this afternoon or this evening for dinner and stuff. Tomorrow is my first day of actual "stuff" so I wont stay out late.
I so wish I lived in Australia now. But seriously this is the thing that I like about Daniel...he is human and a nice guy! How many players of his caliber would even talk to most of us? I sure hope you all had a great time getting together. Take care! Gonna go check the blog.