Don't know any details..but I find this HILARIOUS that he leaves Indy for Arizona. That being said....with Warner at QB, Edge at RB, and Boldin and Fitzgerald at WR....that offense is gonna be scary if they can put together a decent O-line. Don't know about the D..but Arizona may surprise people next year??

Don't know any details..but I find this HILARIOUS that he leaves Indy for Arizona. That being said....with Warner at QB, Edge at RB, and Boldin and Fitzgerald at WR....that offense is gonna be scary if they can put together a decent O-line. Don't know about the D..but Arizona may surprise people next year??
They're in the NFC West, so they could surprise... I see 8-8 though.... 9-7 at the VERY best. One of the WR's will get injured like every year, and Warner probably will too.
They're in the NFC West, so they could surprise... I see 8-8 though.... 9-7 at the VERY best. One of the WR's will get injured like every year, and Warner probably will too.
I remember the beginning of last year when everyone predicted they'd dominate the NFC West. With the Seahawks resigning Alexander and a year older on defense, Arizona will likely have trouble making the playoffs if they do anything at all.

The defense is good the offense is good the special teams is great( last years leading scorer) playoffs and more this year in a weak nfc super bowl is not that far of a stretch i will be betting them when i get to Vegas in two weeks

Running backs get far too much credit for a team's rushing offense and the offensive line doesn't get nearly enough. I think Edge will struggle a lot running behind Arizona's line and they'll be behind a lot more than Indy and will have to pass the ball a lot more. So, less carries + less yardage per carry = very disappointing season.

The defense is good the offense is good the special teams is great( last years leading scorer) playoffs and more this year in a weak nfc super bowl is not that far of a stretch i will be betting them when i get to Vegas in two weeks
.........NO.........the Super Bowl for Arizona is a "GIANT" stretch.Get it....Giants............

Edgerin will be a nice compliment to Boldin and Fitzgerald. It should be a huge wake-up call for him to move from a top team to a bottom team.Arizona is putting together some pieces that could make them a good football team.

You guys are talking about edge like he's Barry Sanders. You get him away from a QB like Peyton Manning and he own't do as well. It's as simple as that. Defenses will jam the inside and he will be forced to pick up tough short yards day in and day out. That's not his style, he needs a QB (not Warner) that is an actual threat at going long each and every play.Edge = Good for the cardinals when playing bad teamsEdge = Disaster when playing good teams

so will rhodes start for indy, or is he too much of a speed back and they'll pick up someone else?im not a big football guy, so be gentle...
I see them picking up someone else - maybe through the draft. When Indianapolis lost their RB before James (Faulk? I was young then...), they scouted James and picked him up. They're likely going to do the same here. I really don't see Rhodes being able to start for 16 weeks + playoffs.As it stands right now, I think the Colts are a wild card team in the AFC. Though, with the draft and FA, there's still a long way to go.

I don't follow the negotiations and whatnot, but I'm not happy we've lost Edge. Who else is going to make yards with 6 guys hanging on him. Most folks just fall down from the sheer weight of all the defensive guys.

I see them picking up someone else - maybe through the draft. When Indianapolis lost their RB before James (Faulk? I was young then...), they scouted James and picked him up. They're likely going to do the same here. I really don't see Rhodes being able to start for 16 weeks + playoffs.As it stands right now, I think the Colts are a wild card team in the AFC. Though, with the draft and FA, there's still a long way to go.
thanks.got any cake?
Edge = Disaster when playing good teams
I don't agree with this assesment at all. He's a great power running who gets low and keeps on trucking after the first hit.
I don't agree with this assesment at all. He's a great power running who gets low and keeps on trucking after the first hit.
Of course, that first hit will be 2 yards behind the line of scrimmage now...

You guys are aware the cardinals had the #1 passing offense in the league last year right? Edge is a pretty big piece to the puzzle they are putting together. He is going to balance out thier attack and teams won't be able to tee off on Warner as much.

You guys are aware the cardinals had the #1 passing offense in the league last year right? Edge is a pretty big piece to the puzzle they are putting together. He is going to balance out thier attack and teams won't be able to tee off on Warner as much.
Doesn't #1 passing offense just mean most passing yards? That's not really the best way to judge which team had a "better" offense. Arizona was behind early and often, so they had to throw the ball all the time. And since their opponents had good leads, they would play soft coverages.Arizona passing TD's: 21Arizona passing INT's: 21Arizona yards per attempt: 6.6Oakland yards per attempt: 6.1Indianapolis yards per attempt: 8.0They have weapons, but it's not a great offense. Their passing offense is more like the Raiders than the Colts.
did you ever watch their offensive line? Absolutely terrible. Unless they fix that, James will have a long season. Still, he is an improvement for them. I think their passing yards are somewhat inflated by always being behind and having to throw, with the other teams in a basic prevent defense. Still, they have 2 great receivers, and a capable QB (as a Rams fan, man was he amazing for 3 years), and a pro-bowl RB. I still don't think they crack the playoffs this year, but I'm really delusional and think the Rams might squeak in, so that shows how much I know.
I remember the beginning of last year when everyone predicted they'd dominate the NFC West. With the Seahawks resigning Alexander and a year older on defense, Arizona will likely have trouble making the playoffs if they do anything at all.
Exactly.This is the Cardinals, guys. Settle down.
did you ever watch their offensive line? Absolutely terrible. Unless they fix that, James will have a long season. Still, he is an improvement for them. I think their passing yards are somewhat inflated by always being behind and having to throw, with the other teams in a basic prevent defense. Still, they have 2 great receivers, and a capable QB (as a Rams fan, man was he amazing for 3 years), and a pro-bowl RB. I still don't think they crack the playoffs this year, but I'm extremely big-time outrageously delusional and think the Rams might squeak in, so that shows how much I know.
FYP