Jennicide Is Bangin' Brandon Cantu Now.

It's on the latest circuit on cardplayer....Anybody got a list?It seems that she bangs every guy under 25 that happens to win a bracelet?Has David Williams gotten anywhere near her feet?That is all.Oh and...fold MP..the A6 is no good.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is worthelss with pics anyway, but here ya go...
This thread is NOT worthless...but I must say that you are slipping..you responded second to this thread.
The only two I know of are Gavin Griffin and John D'Agostino
LOL, these guys ever meet at the table and there will have been no flaming before like there will be then.Brandon: "Nice catch, fish."Gavin: "Dude, I banged your girlfriend. I took pictures. She still calls me. True story."
This thread is NOT worthless...but I must say that you are slipping..you responded second to this thread.
I wasn't saying the thread was worthless alf, I was saying the "pics" of her are, because she isn't all that hot. She's poker hot.jenniferl630.jpgtroll.jpgResemblance?
It's on the latest circuit on cardplayer....Anybody got a list?It seems that she bangs every guy under 25 that happens to win a bracelet?Has David Williams gotten anywhere near her feet?That is all.Oh and...fold MP..the A6 is no good.
I wish David Williams could be erased from my memory
Brandon: "Nice catch, fish."Gavin: "Dude, I banged your girlfriend. I took pictures. She still calls me. True story."
Brandon: "At least I didn't get rolled and show my penis all over the internet to a girl who doesn't exist!"
You would ALL hit it.
She's defintiely smashable, but I don't think she is the cream of the crop like some put her on here though (like Jennifer Love Hewitt or Scarlett Johannsen :club: )

QUOTE(Shizzmoney @ Thursday, October 19th, 2006, 4:53 PM) The only two I know of are Gavin Griffin and John D'AgostinoDags?? Really? I thought he had a wife and kid...........or was this waaaayyy before that?As for Jennicide. She's ok. Her hotness has waned but yeah, I'd still hit that like a homerun in the 9th inning.