did i play this one right

knew they would try and come after me when i posted there#Game No : 3273594650 ***** Hand History for Game 3273594650 *****$200 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, December 28, 03:29:42 EDT 2005Table Table 64784 (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: roscoe19 ( $267.25 )Seat 2: gbird33 ( $173.85 )Seat 3: Kruzin_Kid ( $145.09 )Seat 4: Melvinivitch ( $240.60 )Seat 5: jenster209 ( $147.29 )Seat 6: pocketstix ( $228.45 )Seat 7: tuxmaskdan ( $146.65 )Seat 8: waxdatbox ( $110 )Seat 10: Luxore ( $164.82 )Seat 9: SpeedKills7 ( $147.01 )Kruzin_Kid posts small blind [$1].Melvinivitch posts big blind [$2].SpeedKills7 posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to SpeedKills7 [ 7h 3h ]pocketstix folds.tuxmaskdan folds.waxdatbox calls [$2].SpeedKills7 raises [$8].Luxore folds.roscoe19 folds.gbird33 calls [$10].Kruzin_Kid folds.Melvinivitch folds.waxdatbox calls [$8].** Dealing Flop ** [ 5s, 2h, Qd ]waxdatbox checks.SpeedKills7 bets [$20].gbird33 calls [$20].waxdatbox folds.** Dealing Turn ** [ 9c ]gbird33: im inSpeedKills7 bets [$60].gbird33 folds.SpeedKills7 shows [ 7h, 3h ] high card queen.SpeedKills7 wins $130 from the main pot with high card queen.Game #3273598068 starts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clearly u are a fcp donkeyor jkor bothor funnyor an insane fcp donkey thats funny with boatloads of cash to give away. :canadarocks: :bubblewow: :bubbleugh: :bubblesigh: :bubblearg: :wall: :shhh:

clearly u are a fcp donkeyor jkor bothor funnyor an insane fcp donkey thats funny with boatloads of cash to give away. :canadarocks: :bubblewow: :bubbleugh: :bubblesigh: :bubblearg: :wall: :shhh:
dude do you have anything nice to say? You sound like a very bitter man

you had a pretty good read on the guy after sitting down and posting a bb in the cutoff -1?seems like a pretty risky bet on the turn, i think majority of the time if the guy behind you has ANY kind of a hand he will call you... unless it's a really crappy draw... simply... because... you just... sat down

I figure the guy is on a draw since he flat calls and he is definately not going to call a big bet on the turn.I definately have a pretty good lock on the table since when i sat down 20 mins ago i was in for 140 and i am now sitting with over 300***** Hand History for Game 3273648568 *****$200 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, December 28, 03:48:32 EDT 2005Table Table 64784 (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 6 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: roscoe19 ( $263.35 )Seat 2: gbird33 ( $222.35 )Seat 3: Kruzin_Kid ( $50.69 )Seat 4: Melvinivitch ( $206.05 )Seat 6: pocketstix ( $208.45 )Seat 7: tuxmaskdan ( $88.65 )Seat 8: waxdatbox ( $117.90 )Seat 10: Luxore ( $115.77 )Seat 9: SpeedKills7 ( $323.11 )Seat 5: thks4damoney ( $191.45 )

i assumed you had just sat down... since you posted in the 8 seat... but hey, i guess if you had been there 20 minutes, thats plenty of time to see enough showdowns to get a read on someone... 8) and i didnt say any draw, i said really crappy ones... assuming you had just sat down, even a halfway decent draw you are probably gonna be called simply because.... you.. just.. sat... down

You should have open-folded on the turn, telling your opponent that you are, in fact, a huge donkey and thereby making it all the easier to make money from them in the future.The open-fold is a powerful tool.
so thats how u keep losing all your money?
You should have open-folded on the turn, telling your opponent that you are, in fact, a huge donkey and thereby making it all the easier to make money from them in the future.The open-fold is a powerful tool.
Nope. I do that by paying off river bets.But nice try.
yeah id agree with him. except, i would have played the hand totally different up to that point....and thats how I lose all MY MONEY

thats fine, if u guys wnat to come see how i lose all my money, i am up to a little under 400 under being in for 140#Game No : 3273700709 ***** Hand History for Game 3273700709 *****$200 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, December 28, 04:08:33 EDT 2005Table Table 64784 (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 2: gbird33 ( $284.50 )Seat 4: Melvinivitch ( $285.40 )Seat 6: pocketstix ( $197.15 )Seat 7: tuxmaskdan ( $38.65 )Seat 8: waxdatbox ( $58.60 )Seat 10: Luxore ( $90.52 )Seat 9: SpeedKills7 ( $397.46 )Seat 5: rob123b ( $194.35 )Seat 1: EviLexIS300 ( $95.92 )pocketstix posts small blind [$1].tuxmaskdan posts big blind [$2].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to SpeedKills7 [ 2h Ts ]come sit down and play a little while

thats fine, if u guys wnat to come see how i lose all my money, i am up to a little under 400 under being in for 140come sit down and play a little while
Really, you were never too good at anything having to deal with comprehension in school, right? Because I'm pretty sure you've missed the whole point of what I was saying.
thats fine, if u guys wnat to come see how i lose all my money, i am up to a little under 400 under being in for 140come sit down and play a little while
Really, you were never too good at anything having to deal with comprehension in school, right? Because I'm pretty sure you've missed the whole point of what I was saying.
yea i know your being sarcastic, but i was coming bak at u, its called a comeback
yea i know your being sarcastic, but i was coming bak at u, its called a comeback
What's a comeback? Wasn't there a show on HBO about it?
What's a comeback? Wasn't there a show on HBO about it?
Come sit down and play me, please.or is that a little bit too much for uI also have an account on FCP and Stars if u would prefer one of those
you had a pretty good read on the guy after sitting down and posting a bb in the cutoff -1?seems like a pretty risky bet on the turn, i think majority of the time if the guy behind you has ANY kind of a hand he will call you... unless it's a really crappy draw... simply... because... you just... sat down
obviously the train of thought i was thinking of.if this was your first hand thereyou sir r a donkey, plain and simple.or u should write.i made thid donk play because i had a read he would fold, therefore making it undonktastic, and clearly brilliant.however, you raised preflop? clearly 100% wrong.
obviously the train of thought i was thinking of.if this was your first hand thereyou sir r a donkey, plain and simple.or u should write.i made thid donk play because i had a read he would fold, therefore making it undonktastic, and clearly brilliant.however, you raised preflop? clearly 100% wrong.
u can come sit down and play with me if u would like too also.Party, FCP, or Stars. Whichever one you would like

lol, so this is why you started this thread?LOOK AT MY CRAP PLAY HERE I ASK YOU WHAT YOU THINKYOU TELL ME IT'S CRAP THEN I THREATEN YOU WITH POKER SKILLZ!

lol, so this is why you started this thread?LOOK AT MY CRAP PLAY HERE I ASK YOU WHAT YOU THINKYOU TELL ME IT'S CRAP THEN I THREATEN YOU WITH POKER SKILLZ!
Pretty much, yep.$5 SNG to show me how much better you are than me on FCP?
no actually was just starting it to show how much the early position poster gets abused. It was somewhat of a experiment to see if it would work, I was going to play strong the whole way and see if someone was going to come bak over on me.obviously it worked for me as i am still at that table and am crushing it$200 NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, December 28, 04:39:25 EDT 2005Table Table 64784 (No DP) (Real Money)Seat 8 is the buttonTotal number of players : 8 Seat 2: gbird33 ( $438.61 )Seat 6: pocketstix ( $161.30 )Seat 10: Luxore ( $113.79 )Seat 9: SpeedKills7 ( $555.21 )Seat 5: rob123b ( $208.70 )Seat 3: FITZY13 ( $82.85 )Seat 8: WinnerNbr8 ( $112.22 )Seat 7: AcesUpAndIn ( $135 )SpeedKills7 posts small blind [$1].Luxore posts big blind [$2].