Rush Poker On Ft...

I just wanted to get people's opinions on this. I just started playing rush poker, it's pretty crazy to me how many hands/hr you can play. I think just in one window (i know you're pretty much multitabling a bunch of tables) i played around 300 hands/hr. I did pretty well but want to know what the general consensus is on this form? I pretty much played abc cuz it's hard to read anybody consistently unless i remember them from other hands/tables. Pretty much ranges tighten up right to beat this game?

I just wanted to get people's opinions on this. I just started playing rush poker, it's pretty crazy to me how many hands/hr you can play. I think just in one window (i know you're pretty much multitabling a bunch of tables) i played around 300 hands/hr. I did pretty well but want to know what the general consensus is on this form? I pretty much played abc cuz it's hard to read anybody consistently unless i remember them from other hands/tables. Pretty much ranges tighten up right to beat this game?
I love it. Its fun. I 2 table and get over 500 hands an hour in. For someone with a very busy schedule this is great to get a meaningful amount of hands in for only about 10 hours of play a week. I open with a wide range of hands as I pick up the blinds more often as everyone is playing nitty. I also continuation bet 99% of the time. I even continuation bet more often into 3 and 4 way flops. Im very tight if played back at. There is very little bluffing by these players so they are pretty easy to play against. If they bet or raise they have it. If they call they are on a medium strength hand or a draw. If they check they are weak. Just play everyone straightforward cus no one is really getting reads on you.

uhm a few things:A.) dont do too many rush tables, your hands per hour go down so it is harder to keep up with the average for more than 4 tablesB.) i open light IP, and look to fire a toonnn of cbetsC.) treat minraises like they never happendD.) be willing to fire second barrels on scary turnsE.) when we have weak showdown value, stop firing and maybe default call the next street be people tend to probe weakness a ton

I love Rush Poker. It's so sick how many hands you get to play per hour. However, one of our opponents biggest leaks, seeing too many flops, is taken away with Rush because they play tighter.

• 2 weeks later...

I love rush poker! I started playing a lot of it about a week ago and I've been crushing it. It's so nice to be able to get this many hands per hour and still be able to have time to check someone's stats since there's not 12 tables popping up at you. I think rush poker makes it so much more important to take notes and have a colour code on them so you can spot the spewy fish as soon as they come to your table.

• 3 weeks later...
I love it. Its fun. I 2 table and get over 500 hands an hour in. For someone with a very busy schedule this is great to get a meaningful amount of hands in for only about 10 hours of play a week. I open with a wide range of hands as I pick up the blinds more often as everyone is playing nitty. I also continuation bet 99% of the time. I even continuation bet more often into 3 and 4 way flops. Im very tight if played back at. There is very little bluffing by these players so they are pretty easy to play against. If they bet or raise they have it. If they call they are on a medium strength hand or a draw. If they check they are weak. Just play everyone straightforward cus no one is really getting reads on you.
Yup on all counts.
uhm a few things:A.) dont do too many rush tables, your hands per hour go down so it is harder to keep up with the average for more than 4 tablesB.) i open light IP, and look to fire a toonnn of cbetsC.) treat minraises like they never happendD.) be willing to fire second barrels on scary turnsE.) when we have weak showdown value, stop firing and maybe default call the next street be people tend to probe weakness a ton
Other moves that work well:F) 3-bet lightly against late position open-raisesG) Following on (E) above, one of my fav moves is to check-call the river OOP with a good hand after I've fired the flop and turn. It's amazing how often players will stab at the river with weak hands/busted draws when you check to them.

What's with everyone min-raising the flops lately? I just noticed people starting to do this a lot. Seems it's almost always a cheap attempt at a bluff.