All Major Leagues 2014-15 Best Football Preview

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Newcastle United vs Liverpool

Match Schedule

Date: 11/01/2014

Newcastle has really hit form collecting six points from their last two games. Their form line now reads Won 2, Drawn 4, Lost 3, Scored 10 and Conceded 15. At home Newcastle have lost only the once against Man City, with two draws and one victory. Liverpool’s form line reads Won 4, Drawn 2, Lost 3, Scored 13 and Conceded 12. It seems Liverpool have hit a little bit of a lull. After that last second fortunate win against QPR and defeat against Real Madrid, they then had a disappointing home 0-0 draw with Hull. this match i will split my bet Liverpool for 1x2 and the AH Newcastle to score at least 1 goal.

Pick 1x2: Liverpool

Pick Asian Handicap: Newcastle United

-------------------

Stoke City vs West Ham United

Match Schedule

These teams last played in March this year when Stoke City won 3 – 1. Last year Stoke City beat West Ham 1 – 0 on one occasion and West Ham won their other game, also 1 – 0. Stoke City is twelfth in the league with 11 points having won 3 games, drawn 2 and lost 4. They are tied for points with Hull City and Tottenham. West Ham United is fourth in the league with 16 points having won 5 games, drawn 1 and lost 3. They are one point behind Manchester City. Stoke still win this match.

Pick: Stoke City

------------------

Everton vs Swansea City

Match Schedule

These teams played at the end of September this year and Swansea City won 3 – 0. They also played in March this year and that game ended in a 3 – 2 victory for Everton. Everton is ninth in the league with 12 points having won 3 games, drawn 3 and lost 3. They are one point behind Manchester United. Swansea City is sixth in the league with 14 points having won 4 games, drawn 2 and lost 3. They are tied for points with Arsenal and Liverpool. This match is hard to predict if you base on stats and H2H of this team Everton is the high stats i`m going to safe my bet going to split.

Pick 1x2: Everton

Pick Asian Handicap: Swansea City

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid vs Liverpool

Match Schedule

Date: 11/05/2014

Mission Improbable

Liverpool FC were the underdogs versus Real Madrid CF the last time these two sides met - despite the 2014-15 UEFA Champions League match being played in Anfield. Brendan Rodgers and his team will meet Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of Los Blancos again, and this time, the red-hot Real Madrid remain the heavy favourites. Can Liverpool do the improbable and upset the Champions League holders Match is on November 5. Real Madrid are hardly the opponent any team in crisis wants to face. But that's the situation Liverpool's players are in. That has to change in the return fixture.

Pick : Real Madrid

-------------------

Juventus vs Olympiacos

Match Schedule

Date: 11/05/2014

Time for Vengeance

The last time Juventus played Olympiacos, the Italian club failed to get back from a 0-1 deficit in the first half. The energy wasn't there for Massimiliano Allegri's side. On the first week of November, a rematch is slated at Juventus Stadium. The Old Lady are not in good situation right now after the October 23 loss. Can they save their UCL season, here at their home soil? Match is on November 5. On last Match of this team Olympiacos win 0 - 1 if base on stats of team Juventus is the high stats i think Juve win this Match.

Pick: Juventus

------------------

Bayern Munchen vs AS Roma

Match Schedule

Date: 11/06/2014

Roma try to avoid another beating

AS Roma's Champions League campaign was looking good until they took a 1-7 beating from Bayern Munchen in their own home soil. Coach Rudi Garcia's side will try to avoid another heavy defeat from the German club but this time, the task will be twice as hard with home field advantage now with Bayern. Will AS Roma get that revenge or is it defeat all over again? Match is on November 6. B.Munich win this match.

Pick: Bayern Munchen

All my bet teams is only my personal opinion. and i based all my bets on their last matches, history, etc. you can post your own team here so i can also have other idea.

UEFA Champions League

Ajax vs Barcelona

Match Schedule

Barca poised for 3rd win

AFC Ajax failed to stop FC Barcelona in their recent matchup, resulting to a 3-1 victory for Barca. On November 05 Ajax will test Barca’s mettle once more, this time at Amsterdam Arena. Will the home crowd be enough of a boost to help Ajax to their first UEFA Champions League win this season, or will FC Barcelona re-assert their mastery over their Dutch rival en route to a third win in Group F. Depends who starts but assuming that one of Neymar and Messi is in the line-up, I’m going with a Away win.

Pick: Barcelona

-------------------

Manchester City vs CSKA Moscow

Match Schedule

City, CSKA Moscow vie for first win

English Premier League defending champions Manchester City cannot afford to make mistakes versus Russian side CSKA Moscow if City want to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knock-out stages of the Champions League alive. The CSKA Moscow-Manchester City duel is on November 05 at the Etihad Stadium, with both teams still winless heading to this matchup. In their most recent encounter, both sides settled for one point each after a 2-2 draw. They really need three points from this game for winning of Asian Handicap Home win this match.

Pick: Manchester City

English Premier League

Liverpool vs Chelsea

Match Schedule

Date: 11/08/2014

Chelsea looking to reinforce hold of top spot

Liverpool losing to Newcastle United certainly boosted Chelsea's confidence ahead of their Premier League meeting on November 8. The league-leading Chelsea are fresh from the 2-1 victory against the Queens Park Rangers and are deadlier than ever: their defense is intact, Diego Costa is back, and Drogba, Oscar and Hazard feature upfront. Chelsea's last visit to Anfield earned them three points, as the Blues remain the favourites to win here in this match. Chelsea is top of the league with 26 points i`m going Base on the stats of each team other bookmakers will saying Draw this match. Here the recentyl Chelsea won End of score of 1 - 2.

Pick: Chelsea

-------------------

Germany Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bayern Munchen

Match Schedule

Can Eintracht deny Bayern the three points?

Bayern Munchen so far have maintained their impeccable home record in the 2014-15 season of the Bundesliga, but can they improve their away performance to two wins once they visit Eintracht Frankfurt’s home turf? With Eintracht losing 4-5 at home against VfB Stuttgart recently, it is highly possible that Bayern Munchen could also take three points in this match set at Commerzbank-Arena. Watch the game LIVE on SBOBETv this November 8. To comparison, on all remaining Matches against other Teams Bayern München made a average of 2.6 Bayern Won at score of 0 - 4.

Pick: Bayern Munchen

English Premier League

Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Match Schedule

United with their vast defensive problems exacerbated by Marcos Rojo dislocating his shoulder and Chris Smalling's suspension. Manchester United are undefeated in their last six matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions. Crystal Palace have conceded at least 2 goals in 11 of their last 13 matches in the Premier League. Palace won Old trafford in the League Cup 3 Years ago but United won both fixtures against Palace comfortably last season and should record a much-needed win.

Pick: Manchester United

-------------------

Burnley vs Hull City

Match Schedule

I can't see any problems in Hull side in this fixture. Burnley is the only team that didn't win a match in the league. Currently the with 4 points in the 20th position in the league table. I think that the absence of Jelavic in this game is the reason why bookmakers slightly favour Burnley in this match, but Hull still have Diame and Hernandez and against the weakest team in the premiership this season I don't see any problems. Taking Hull to win is the main bet here, but if you want a safer pick go for Asian Handicap Betting +0.25 @1.81.

Pick: Hull City

Stop posting about stupid soccer in the Football forum.

This crap needs to be in the "other" sports forum or just place it directly in the archive, since no one gives a crap about it.

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

Match Schedule

Date: 11/15/2014

Strachan eyes Scotland's win against Ireland

Scotland are set for a group stage clash against Republic of Ireland in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Gordon Strachan's side are currently at fourth place after a recent 2-2 draw with Poland gave them a 1-1-1 slate. Ireland, on the other hand, is second in Group D after two won matches (versus Georgia and Gibraltar) and one draw (1-1 versus Germany). Match is on November 15 at Celtic Park. Ireland won this game for a good Defence of this team any Predictor he said draw this match in my opinion Ireland won again.

Pick: Republic of Ireland

-------------------

Serbia vs Denmark

Match Schedule

Date: 11/15/2014

Serbia shoot for important win versus Denmark

Coach Dick Advocaat's Serbia was adjudged winner over rival Albania in a fight-marred group stage match in the Euro 2016 qualifying. Nonetheless, Serbia are still behind three other teams in the group after they were stripped of three points. Lodged at fourth place so far in Group I, Serbia need a win, and that will be hard to come by versus the gritty Denmark. Match is played on November 15. This match is no last meeting this is a 1st. match of this team this time i will base on the stats of the team and H2H and Odds i going to Serbia.

Pick: Serbia

Lock it up Bob. This forum says "pigskin" right on the title. This dude is just a spammer.