Comprehensive Curling Coverage Beginning Feb 10Th

I am giddy with excitement about this.

No joke.

CNBC will present a daily curling program during the Sochi Olympics. The channel will televise 36 hours of curling coverage, including the men’s and women’s finals, over 12 days, beginning Monday, Feb. 10 and concluding Friday, Feb. 21. CNBC’s curling show will air daily from 5-8 p.m. ET from Feb. 10-21, except for Sunday, Feb. 16, when coverage will air from 4-7 p.m. ET.

The ultimate marijuana spectator sport. Heaven is the chronic and curling on TV.

• Like 1

So true. When I lived in Olympia, Washington, our cable network got a couple canadian networks, including some sports one. They would show women's provincial curling championships at like 2 in the morning, and I would get stoned off the gills and watch it mesmerized. Last olympics were magnificent, the Norwegian women's team was incredibly attractive ( I think Norway, maybe Denmark? Something super Aryan). Curling and Hockey are basically the only winter olympic sports I have any interest in at all.

It's better than sex or revenge.

I'll go so far to say that stoned curling on TV is the apotheosis of all human existance.

There is nothing else offered by this life that's any better.

US defeated Czech Republic 8-5 to advance to leader of the remaining teams who need to win a qual event.

There is a Wikipedia page for Curling at the 2014 Winter Olympics aptly entitled "Curling at the 2014 Winter Olympics".

http://en.wikipedia....Winter_Olympics

As of, mens teams that are lock-qualified for Sochi:

Canada (leader), Sweden, Great Britain, Denmark, China, Switzerland and Russia gets a bye because they're host (which is a shame since they're awful). Canada and Sweden are the real giants, both having played for gold in 2013 World Championships.

Womens teams qualified for Sochi are essentially the same as men except South Korea and US replace China and Norway.

No lines open on curling at SI however it will be interesting to see how Sweden prices.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a very decent free multiplayer curling game at

http://www.playcurling.com/

There was a thread on this 4 years ago. I still play it regularly, although I took a few months off. I've played over 4,000 ends ("matches").

I got on there tonight and thought, "maybe I'll head over to FCP and bump the old thread". Then, for the first time ever on that site, my opponent recognized my screen name, "sandwedgeFCP", and asked, "Full Contact?" Turned out to be a member who hasn't been around since 2012 (imagine that!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a ****ing disgrace we were.

http://bleacherrepor...us-sochi-result

Also, what do we have here?

0.jpg

If anyone needed further proof of the marijuana/curling nexus, the arrival of Negroes should settle all debates. They portend 'shit that goes well with smoking weed' better than anything else. I've been telling people for years that curling is the Jazz of Olympic Sports... we're starting to see glimpses of what's to come. Book this: Winter Olympics 2022, there is at least one black curler for some country. He will fail his drug test.

• Like 1