My New Laptop

translate please
sorry its an aussie expression. means parents.i usually try to talk "american" online so as not to confuse anyone
You know Borat's favorite hobbies include "shoot dog", right?
im not spot on with you american's terrible sense of humor and sarcasm.too irritating. sorry.
sorry its an aussie expression. means parents.i usually try to talk "american" online so as not to confuse anyoneim not spot on with you american's terrible sense of humor and sarcasm.too irritating. sorry.
Hey, buddy! If it wasn't for America, you guys would be speaking German!
wasnt japan going to invade austrailia?or did i misread this thread?maybe u were talking about britain idk i think i confused myslef
nice call man! since i have no disrespect for the US and have openly stated that it is one of the greatest nations in the world.i simply said that i dont care for the usual US humor of constant sarcasm, not real humor just constant nit picking, whining, and stupid implications.
nice call man! since i have no disrespect for the US and have openly stated that it is one of the greatest nations in the world.i simply said that i dont care for the usual US humor of constant sarcasm, not real humor just constant nit picking, whining, and stupid implications.
For a short time I thought I MIGHT hate you because you're Australian. Then I remembered- sheesh- two of my best FRIENDS are Australian, so I must just hate you for you. Something to be proud ofWang
wasnt japan going to invade austrailia?or did i misread this thread?maybe u were talking about britain idk i think i confused myslef
nah the thread was about my laptop.but you are correct, japan did want to take over australia.their population is so massive compared to the land in japan and australia is so big so it was only fitting in their eyes.crazy thing is australia has 20 million people and we are almost the size of the US.99% + of our population lives on the coast line. we have yet to venture forward, although people are starting to move further inland. i think the govt. is selling land there cheap to entice people to move inland
For a short time I thought I MIGHT hate you because you're Australian. Then I remembered- sheesh- two of my best FRIENDS are Australian, so I must just hate you for you. Something to be proud ofWang
can i ask what i have done to offend you or to make you hate me?i really hate the thought of being hated and will try to do whatever it takes to make the situation better.

The most recent example?

i simply said that i dont care for the usual US humor of constant sarcasm, not real humor just constant nit picking, whining, and stupid implications.
I don't even really like my country, but if you're really going to complain about sarcasm as a humorous device, perhaps you should look at the English, of whom I hear your people are descendent. Maybe we're not dry enough?Other stuff, too, though.I'll admit: "Hatred" is a strong word, in any case. Especially this one, when the most apt phrase would be "slight disdain, combined with violent apathy, and the intense feeling that you might be useless." Wang
The most recent example?I don't even really like my country, but if you're really going to complain about sarcasm as a humorous device, perhaps you should look at the English, of whom I hear your people are descendent. Maybe we're not dry enough?Other stuff, too, though.I'll admit: "Hatred" is a strong word, in any case. Especially this one, when the most apt phrase would be "slight disdain, combined with violent apathy, and the intense feeling that you might be useless." Wang
yes we are descendent's of england. it doesn't mean we are like them.American's them selfs are descendent's of Europeans, does that mean your country is like them? no it doesnt.i dont mind sarcasm as a humor device but all you hear these days from American's is crude sarcasm. crude and negative. shows like the daily show. its almost like the hosts are picked due to their ability to talk badly about the govt. and turn it into some form of sarcasm.but again why do you think i am usless? because i dont agree with your views? because i dont flame everyone? why am i useless? and if you have violent feelings towards someone you met on the internet then maybe you need to stop spending so much time on forums buddy.i myself dont hate you. why? i dont know. i have every right to since you have insulted me, told me you feel hatred and have violent thoughts about me. but still i dont hate you so why do you hate me?
and if you have violent feelings towards someone you met on the internet then
See? It's things like this. It's your inability to understand English- be it the Queen's or George Bush's- that makes me dislike you."Violent apathy." Look ip the first word. Then, look up the second word. Or don't; I don't really care that much.(Was that joke sarcastic? Or just old and bad? I'm really not sure.)Wang
CU, I'm afraid you've become the one that everyone picks on. There's not much you can do about it. You have two choices, ignore it or stop posting.
Wait i'm sorry. Who the fuck are you? Thanks in advance.
He was the resident 'tard before CU showed up. I could be mistaken, though.
Works for me. Lets assume thats a fact and call it a day.