A Very Dutch Hallow's Eve

Here's a story I've posted on some of my blogs in the past, that I feel is a nice read for anyone this time of year:I was once drunk at a church costume party. I was 16, and I'd only just discovered alcohol. Every Halloween our church held a costume party to keep kids from perpetrating societal evils, such as dressing like Captain Planet (I have a sweet Captain Planet story, too, but I'll tell that another time) and getting candy. Everyone was supposed to dress as their favorite Biblical figure. Early in the afternoon I'd gotten drunk, alone, in my bedroom, which is extremely depressing, but felt I was still sober enough to attend. Funny, the times when you need to judge whether or not you're capable of good judgment are the times you miss your good judgment the most.The party started at 6:00. I arrived at 9:00, and I was pissing every five seconds. Every female was dressed as an angel. All of them. Most males were David. I was wearing a bed sheet with holes cut in, and I kept shouting, "I'm the holy ghost." I'd actually conceived this idea while sober, although the yelling and blasphemy were mostly ad-lib. At some point I was in the bathroom yelling, "someone spiked the punch," and laughing hysterically, when Aaron, the youth paster, who I hated, walked in and asked what the hell was wrong with me. I pondered for a while, trying to come up with the wittiest response I was capable of: "someone spiked the punch," I said, and began to laugh again. Aaron told me to go home, and I told him to "mother-**** my **** off." I don't really know what that even means, my friend's father used to use it whenever he was mad. Aaron and his brother, whose name I don't recall, drug me out side and convinced me them let them take me home. Aaron told everyone that I had food poisoning, but asked me to come to a counsellings session. After a long look at my life, I never drank again. At church. Because I stopped going.

Are any of your old blogs still up? If so, can you link me up?
There's one, but it's all either things you've read or things that are more geared towards people I know. I think my real name is all over it, and my old girlfriends and whatnot all have pictures up... I just don't feel comfortable linking it. I shut down my LJ after a handful of incidents. LONG story.
There's one, but it's all either things you've read or things that are more geared towards people I know. I think my real name is all over it, and my old girlfriends and whatnot all have pictures up... I just don't feel comfortable linking it. I shut down my LJ after a handful of incidents. LONG story.
Ok, no problem. I just remember reading somewhere (probably your new blog) that you had an old blog where you wrote as if on a whaling vessel, which I think is something I'd find amusing.And I've been hoping to gather more information on you so that I can stalk you more accurately. I'm currently stalking upwards of 10 small dutch asians in the Atlanta area, but I just can't be confident any of them are you.
Here's a story I've posted on some of my blogs in the past, that I feel is a nice read for anyone this time of year:I was once drunk at a church costume party. I was 16, and I'd only just discovered alcohol. Every Halloween our church held a costume party to keep kids from perpetrating societal evils, such as dressing like Captain Planet (I have a sweet Captain Planet story, too, but I'll tell that another time) and getting candy. Everyone was supposed to dress as their favorite Biblical figure. Early in the afternoon I'd gotten drunk, alone, in my bedroom, which is extremely depressing, but felt I was still sober enough to attend. Funny, the times when you need to judge whether or not you're capable of good judgment are the times you miss your good judgment the most.The party started at 6:00. I arrived at 9:00, and I was pissing every five seconds. Every female was dressed as an angel. All of them. Most males were David. I was wearing a bed sheet with holes cut in, and I kept shouting, "I'm the holy ghost." I'd actually conceived this idea while sober, although the yelling and blasphemy were mostly ad-lib. At some point I was in the bathroom yelling, "someone spiked the punch," and laughing hysterically, when Aaron, the youth paster, who I hated, walked in and asked what the hell was wrong with me. I pondered for a while, trying to come up with the wittiest response I was capable of: "someone spiked the punch," I said, and began to laugh again. Aaron told me to go home, and I told him to "mother-**** my **** off." I don't really know what that even means, my friend's father used to use it whenever he was mad. Aaron and his brother, whose name I don't recall, drug me out side and convinced me them let them take me home. Aaron told everyone that I had food poisoning, but asked me to come to a counsellings session. After a long look at my life, I never drank again. At church. Because I stopped going.
bolded comments:1. how many blogs do you have?2. good one3. he said hell?4. All the four letter words I insert here don't make this statement work.5. I don't know this Aaron dude and I hate him too.6. that was wise."I'm the holy ghost."awesome
bolded comments:1. how many blogs do you have?2. good one3. he said hell?4. All the four letter words I insert here don't make this statement work.5. I don't know this Aaron dude and I hate him too.6. that was wise."I'm the holy ghost."awesome
"Mother-fuck my cunt off."