What Were You/are Going To Be For Halloween

I decided to dress emo for Halloween. It was a big change since I usually have blonde hair. It was a really fun night. I made sure not to smile because emo people can't smile. I'm wearing girl pants and everything. Post pictures of what you were.448DSC00802.JPG.

Ironically (because of your name) I went as a hockey player. I don't like too much crap to deal with, so I kept it simple. I went to the party with the helmet on, but I ended up with just the jersey, gloves, and occasionally the stick when i wanted to hit someone. I got drunk and checked a lot of people into the walls.sorry, no picture :club:

I went as Zimmer4141. I talked ad nauseum about how I'm a virgin, told boring stories about meaningless tournament hands I played recently, wore a wig with curly hair (and a pillow under my shirt) and kept asking people, "Do you think I'm funny? I'm worried I'm not funny. I'm not funny, am I?"Needless to say, nobody got it. Wang

I went as Zimmer4141. I talked ad nauseum about how I'm a virgin, told boring stories about meaningless tournament hands I played recently, wore a wig with curly hair (and a pillow under my shirt) and kept asking people, "Do you think I'm funny? I'm worried I'm not funny. I'm not funny, am I?"Needless to say, nobody got it. Wang
Owned-BirdKid.jpg
That, my friends, is fucking funny right there.

Last year, if you don't recall, I went as a disenfranchised third-party political lobbyist-- characterized but my harsh scowl, air of indignation, and a cheap suit with the faintest smell of marijuana.I haven't decided on one this year.

Haha I just noticed the passed out guy on the floor of my dorm room.
ha-i noticed that alsolast year-i went as a poker player. i wanted to go as Harrington because i couldn't find his hat anywhere (i found a lot of similar hats but not the exact one) so i wore my full tilt hat, wpt t-shirt and oakleys and just went as a generic poker player
ha-i noticed that alsolast year-i went as a poker player. i wanted to go as Harrington because i couldn't find his hat anywhere (i found a lot of similar hats but not the exact one) so i wore my full tilt hat, wpt t-shirt and oakleys and just went as a generic poker player
Did you complain about luck all night, then get all your money in againt me, drawing dead? That's what most of them do.You'd also be well-advised to use annoying poker terms you learned while watching WPT, even if they don't really quite fit.
Did you complain about luck all night, then get all your money in againt me, drawing dead? That's what most of them do.You'd also be well-advised to use annoying poker terms you learned while watching WPT, even if they don't really quite fit.
no, but i should have

I won 400 bucks saturday night as edward scissorhands, best costume voted by the crowdTo be honest, I've been on stage before in highschool and had people cheer, mostly since they knew me etc..but sat nigt, i decided i'd stay in character all night, i watched edward scissorhands about 4 times, and had his walk down pat. Girls were stopping me to take pictures, people kept giving me "best costume ever" lines.then when they annouced the finalists on stage in front of a couple thousand people., They said "edward scissorhands!!" as i walked out to the front of the stage, and the place went insane like 16 year old girls screaming for Justin Timberlake.whats the point of all this? Never be yourself, you're never good enough. Be someone else, who already worked hard to create a living icon and symbol and used someone like johnny depp to brand that symbol into the hearts of women everywhere.the end

I won 400 bucks saturday night as edward scissorhands, best costume voted by the crowdTo be honest, I've been on stage before in highschool and had people cheer, mostly since they knew me etc..but sat nigt, i decided i'd stay in character all night, i watched edward scissorhands about 4 times, and had his walk down pat. Girls were stopping me to take pictures, people kept giving me "best costume ever" lines.then when they annouced the finalists on stage in front of a couple thousand people., They said "edward scissorhands!!" as i walked out to the front of the stage, and the place went insane like 16 year old girls screaming for Justin Timberlake.whats the point of all this? Never be yourself, you're never good enough. Be someone else, who already worked hard to create a living icon and symbol and used someone like johnny depp to brand that symbol into the hearts of women everywhere.the end
TPIWWOP
What a coincidence. I walked around all night with my Zebra cowbow hat on carrying a thesaurus, going on about my trials and tribulations with the opposite sex, being completely self depricating to the point of where it came off as bad Richard Lewis schtick, and finished every sentence with "Wang"Nobody got it either.Ron
What a coincidence. I walked around all night with my Zebra cowbow hat on carrying a thesaurus, going on about my trials and tribulations with the opposite sex, being completely self depricating to the point of where it came off as bad Richard Lewis schtick, and finished every sentence with "Wang"Nobody got it either.Ron
lmao