I Hate My Brother

So my brother is a film student at CSULB and is the luckiest son of a ***** on the planet. Him and his friend wrote an article on the band Alexisonfire and their album launch a month or so ago. Well i guess someone close to the band read the article and contacted my brothers friend. They asked them to come to their show in long beach for free. they were happy with that for sure. then they got a call about 15 minutes later and were asked if they also wanted to interview the band. :club:Group.jpggroup2.jpgdallasgreen.jpgthe last one is Dallas Green. He is the non screaming vocals in Alexisonfire and also is the singer in the band City and Colour.My brother and his friend i guess did an awesome job even though they had never done anything like that before and were definitely suprised when the band said that it was one of their better interviews EVER. They also might be in an upcoming Alexisonfire DVD which is just crazy.

Over/under bet for the age of the OP here.The # is set at 17.5.I'm taking the under.

They asked them to come to their show in long beach for free. they were happy with that for sure.
Sorry, but I laughed at that line the hardest.What'd that save them, ten or twelve bucks, tops??Woo Hoo.

Uh, am I supposed to have heard of Alexisonfire? Because really there are about a million bands that look like them and probably sound like them. And what's with stupid-white-boy and his ODB shirt? Yeah I'm sure ODB's death really hit him hard, so hard that he went out and bought a t-shirt about it. Kudos to your brother and all, but it's not like they're particularly famous.

I think they are pretty famous in Canada, although I don't pay attention to any of that type of music.I know my sister likes them, and she's met Dallas Green a few times too. I'm not envious.

a few years ago in my "nu-metal" days, I flew out to Des Moines, Iowa in late December and stayed at the singer of the band Slipknot's house for the weekend for a New Years party and concert at a local bar and band practice in the basement. After the concert was the party back at his house with hundreds of people, including many big musicians. Bout a week later, he called me up to thank me for coming out, which was pretty cool. And I got it all on tape :club: < /brag >Point of my story.. there was free beer!! gotta love rich guys!

one up .. i smoked up with Trey Anastasio from Phish yea that was alonnnnnng time ago
two of my friends are in one of the pictures in the liner notes of Hampton Comes Alive.we were on the front row the first night of the weekend