• Please log in to reply
4131 replies to this topic

#4121 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,701 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:36 AM

...of people that believe due process is important.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#4122 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,953 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

View PostDubey, on 08 October 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

You are a walking stereotype.

you serious clark?

i have to assume you came in here with that weak shit, if serious, because you know that any discussion of the kavanaugh allegations will find you roasted alive by the facts. the entire process, to quote two supreme court justices, was a circus, a national disgrace. 85% of the media was complicit in trumping up baseless, fraudulent allegations because they don’t like the way SCJBK interprets the law. from the very beginning democrats and the left media were in hysterics over his nomination and the actions of the last three weeks were an extension of those hysterics.

so no, sir, you are the stereotype. a stereotype of a moron who can’t think for himself.

#4123 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,701 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:10 AM

Take it down a notch, Kavanaugh.

#4124 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,953 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

SCJBK, who loves beer, was restrained compared to what I wanted. He should be applauded for his restraint.

#4125 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:35 PM

I actually don't give a fck about Kavanaugh. I haven't been following the whole thing, I don't have the time or the energy. But the fact that you are stanning for him is predictable and hilarious. You are like the perfect stereotypical internet frat boy who was never cool enough in real life to be an actual frat boy.

#4126 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,356 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

like i said, you won't engage on the facts here because you have none.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#4127 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,701 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:44 AM

View PostDubey, on 09 October 2018 - 05:35 PM, said:

I actually don't give a fck about Kavanaugh.

I'm not picking on Dubey here on purpose, but I've seen this sentiment widely spread among my liberal facebook friends.

This is how I know that no one actually thinks anything he is accused of is a big deal. No one is actually talking about the facts of the case. They are just screaming about #metoo and saying that the GOP hates women. Did you see the teacher from Minnesota that was put on leave for saying someone should kill Kav? Being from Minnesota there is a near-0% chance she actually gets fired.

#4128 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,953 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:58 PM

nothing like someone commenting on something, getting scorched, and running scared with a “i never cared anyways.”

#4129 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:28 PM

You understand that I can simultaneously not give a shit about Kavanaugh and still find it hilarious that you are fanboying for him, right?

#4130 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,356 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:00 PM

at least come back with one of the leftist talking points. hit me with IT WASNT A TRIAL IT WAS A JOB INTERVIEW SO IT DOESNT MATTER THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#4131 Dubey

Dubey

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,339 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:34 PM

Are you enjoying arguing with yourself? Lol, “leftist”. Like I said, you are a stereotype.

#4132 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,953 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:01 PM

i thought you had some gumption, but i guess i was wrong. canada has no fight left, trump has trolled you into bolivian.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users